Page 1 of 3 123 Last

The Official Overwatch Thread

This weekend,from September 9th til September 12th,Overwatch will be free try out on PS4 and Xbox One.

For PS4,PS Plus is not required to play during the free weekend. On Xbox One however,Xbox Live Gold is needed.

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20243911
    Twitter: @Crystallise_

I spent most of the day playing Overwatch.
    I reached Lv25 and unlocked Competitive Mode along with a bunch of achievements.
    I also got my first Legendary skin: Breakaway Lúcio
    -----------
    A friend of mine played the game during the Free Trial Weekend and she ended up buying the full game on PS4
    My sister bought the game as well. On PC,that is. She's been already playing it on Xbox One.
    We just finished playing a few matches together. It was super fun

I just got 2 legendaries in a row! 500 coins and the Blackhardt skin for Reinhardt.

I'm Lv47 at the moment.

Losing my Competitive Rank multiple times is not fun,let me tell ya

I'm Lv65 now. Hoping to reach Lv100 soon.

I'm Lv92 now. Not long until I get a promotion.

I managed to get most of my rank back in Competitive Mode yesterday.

-------------------

Season 2 of Competitive ends on November 24th and Season 3 will begin on December 1st.

Lv96 now. There's a Halloween Event that is ending tomorrow. I managed to level up 26 times during said event.

I would post pics of the skins that I managed to unlock,but for some reason I can't upload the full size versions of the screenshots I took

Lv117 now.
    ------------
    I started playing Heroes of the Storm because there will be an event where we can unlock stuff for Overwatch,and it's a pretty fun game too!

https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/st...35231612325888

there will be another Free Weekend starting on November 18th,if anyone's interested.

is this game really fun?

Quote Originally Posted by chareece View Post
    is this game really fun?
    it is! mostly because you always have some kind of incentive,a goal to reach. like getting a certain item or improving your rank in Competitive Mode(don't worry,playing Competitive isn't necessary unless you want to get a Golden gun for one of the heroes. otherwise,you can always just play Quick Play)

there are lots of unlockables. with every level up,you get a lootbox,which has different contents each time. you can level up to infinity(no,really). if you get something in a lootbox that you already own,you'll just get coins for it instead. though you can get coin drops that aren't from duplicates necessarily. and of course,you can use the coins to buy skins,emotes,highlight intros,sprays and voicelines.

the rarity of skins can be: Blue(Rare) - Purple(Epic) and Orange(Legendary)
    emotes and highlight intros are all epic(except for one legendary emote)
    sprays and voicelines are all common.

common items cost 25 coins,rare ones cost 75,epic ones cost 250 and legendaries cost 1000.

there are 22 playable heroes(with a 23rd on the way),all having different abilities and such:

Ana Amari - Support Sniper. She's Egyptian. She can heal her allies by shooting them with her sniper rifle. She also has a Biotic Grenade that she can throw to heal herself and/or her teammates and a side-arm that shoots sleep darts. Her ultimate is Nanoboost which boosts the strength,speed and protection of an ally.

Fareeha Amari(or simply known as Pharah) - Offense Hero. She's Egyptian as well and she's Ana's daughter. She has the abiltity to fly(using a jetpack of sorts...it's built into her armor I think) and she can shoot rockets from her arm cannon and concussive blasts that can knock enemies off the map. Her ultimate is Rocket Barrage,which looks like this:

Bastion: He's an omnic(a robot basically) that was designed for war/battle and can transform into a turrret and deal insane amounts of damage. He has a little bird friend. His ultimate is called "Configuration: Tank" which turns him into a tank and it can also deal massive damage(he's Overpowered as hell,though he's a stationary character so he's not viable on matches where you have to capture points)

Zenyatta: He's an omnic as well,though he's more like the Synths from Fallout 4. He's a monk from Nepal and he's a support/healer character. He uses "Orbs of Destruction" to damage enemies(basically he throws balls at enemies). He has two abilities: "Orb of Harmony" which can be used on teammates to heal them and "Orb of Discord" which can be used on enemies to buff the damage you do to them. His ultimate is "Transcendence" where he becomes invincible for about 10 seconds I think and heals any allies nearby.

(1/?)
    Last edited by Rain_K; 11-11-2016 at 12:53 PM.