Page 3 of 203 First 123451353103 ... Last

Re: The Official Dragon Age: Origins /Dragon Age II / Dragon Age Inquisition Thread

Re: The Official Dragon Age: Origins Thread

Better than waiting two years for BS DLC(cough Mass Effect Cough).

Re: The Official Dragon Age: Origins /Dragon Age II / Dragon Age Inquisition Thread

GameSpot Video: Dragon Age: Origins Blood Dragon Armor Trailer

that armor is going to look so out of place in mass effect but yet so bad ass.

last night i did something i told myself i would never do with a game i want. I went to the official website and just read and looked at videos; basically just wasted an hour+ on the site. so now the hype factor has gone up. shame on me.

Quick Look: Dragon Age: Origins - giantbomb.com

For those who haven't noticed yet. PC Character creator is now out at Dragonage website.

I know Bioware makes some great games, but I have 0 interest it this game. You guys will have to let me know what you think of it when ya'll pick it up.

Game is be called RPG of the Year. Reviews should be going up shortly. I know few are saying that game will be more like Oblivion on 360 & PS3.