Page 2 of 203 First 12341252102 ... Last

Re: The Official Dragon Age: Origins /Dragon Age II / Dragon Age Inquisition Thread

Re: The Official Dragon Age: Origins Thread

The Achievements: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g.../achievements/

Looks like one of those games I should buy a guide.

Re: The Official Dragon Age: Origins /Dragon Age II / Dragon Age Inquisition Thread

yea that does sound like a guide will be needed.

I can't wait for this game. I got a chance to play it at E3 and man the gameplay is on piont. Too bad I can't say the same for the graphics. :P Good thing is, "graphics don't make the game"

So I'm f'ked when it comes to the collectors on 360? I went to it and they said no dice for 360 so I'm like cool. I'll take the PS3 version but get this... that SOB wont come out for another 2 to 3 weeks after the 360 version. This tells me its gonna suck with all types of glitches and framerate issues because they must of had trouble developing it for the PS3. Man I am an ass and it sucks to be me.

Unless Play N Trade comes through but all my trade in credit is at lamespot. :<

If you still want the 360 CE - http://www.cduniverse.com/productinf...mp;style=games

Site is still taking Pre-Orders. Only site I know off that is still taking Pre-Orders for CE.

<hr class="bbcode_rule" />

PC Users Character Creator will be released on October 13th.

GI Review:

<div class="bbcode_quote">
    <div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:</div>
    <div class="bbcode_quote_body">GI Rating 9.00

* Concept:A masterful return to the sub-genre that gave BioWare its beginning

* Graphics:The visuals are impressive, though not exactly top-of-the-line. The artistic design conveys the ancient fantasy setting well

* Sound:Lots of quality voice acting and an atmospheric soundtrack. Thankfully, none of the crappy metal from the trailers made the final cut

* Playability:Fussy camera angles can slow you down in battle, and inventory management is a minor pain. Otherwise, the interface works incredibly well

* Entertainment:I want to play this game again right now

* Replay:High</div>
    </div>

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Revan654;103747 wrote:</div>
    <div class="bbcode_quote_body">If you still want the 360 CE - http://www.cduniverse.com/productinf...mp;style=games

Site is still taking Pre-Orders. Only site I know off that is still taking Pre-Orders for CE.

<hr class="bbcode_rule" />

PC Users Character Creator will be released on October 13th.</div>
    </div>

Are those trustworthy i.e. have you shopped with them before?

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Fallout;103750 wrote:</div>
    <div class="bbcode_quote_body">Are those trustworthy i.e. have you shopped with them before?</div>
    </div>

Have no idea. Never used them. I only use Amazon.

---

Another Site for CE.

Buy.com - http://www.buy.com/prod/dragon-age-o...211824190.html

I have used them before.

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:</div>
    <div class="bbcode_quote_body">With Dragon Age: Origins' November 3 launch less than a month away, developer BioWare has unveiled its initial downloadable content plans for the game. Unlike with the role-playing game developer's previous project, the acclaimed sci-fi adventure Mass Effect, players won't have to wait long to expand the upcoming dark fantasy.

They won't have to wait at all, in fact.

BioWare today announced that Dragon Age: Origins will get its first downloadable expansion on day one. Called the Warden's Keep, the DLC will add a dungeon-based quest to the game along with six new abilities, a variety of items, and a base where players can trade with merchants. It will feature a supernatural storyline set in an ancient--and possibly haunted--fortress once used as a redoubt by the Grey Wardens, the ancient order at the center of Origins' main storyline. (A magic suit of Grey Warden armor will be one of the items in the add-on.)

The Warden's Keep will be available for MSP 560 ($7) on Xbox Live Marketplace and $7 on the PC on November 3. It will cost the same price on the PlayStation Store when the PlayStation 3 version of Dragon Age goes on sale later in November. It is not included with the regular or Collector's Edition of Dragon Age: Origins, although it is included in the Deluxe Digital Edition offered by online retailers</div>
    </div>

linky

dont know if i like the fact that this game will dlc on day one? if it is ready on day one, shouldnt it have be included on the disc? don't even know why i'm complaining, i'm going to buy it anyway.

^ True that. I'm end up spending more then game cost in DLC.