1. #1521
    Quote Originally Posted by 460762
    *sighs eternally*
    Time to buy a PS4 I think.

  2. #1522

  3. #1523
    We are about three weeks from release and Keep is still as buggy as it was in closed beta. They added subtitles to video section and now half the audio is missing from the video. They still haven't corrected Dalish female tiles.

  4. #1524
    chareece's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,308



    <blockquote>Developer Failbetter Games has announced Dragon Age: The Last Court, a text-driven browser game that fills the gap between Dragon Age II and Dragon Age: Inquisition.

    "In Dragon Age: The Last Court, you are the ruler of Serault: an eccentric fiefdom at the farthest ends of Orlais," Failbetter said on its website. "As the Huntress or the Scholar youíll guide your realm through the most crucial period in its history. Will its ancient Shame be forgiven? Or will Serault fall into obscurity?"

    In the game, you'll manage the affairs of your court, choosing a counsellor, bodyguard, and other important roles. You'll also make choices that will impact your subjects, prioritizing different threats as you meet new events and characters, some of which you might recognize from previous Dragon Age games.

    The game will be available as part of Dragon Age Keep, a free web app (available on PC and consoles), which allows players to create a customized Dragon Age historical world state that carries over choices made in Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age II.





    Failbetter Games gave some of its fans early access to the game, which you can see in the video above uploaded by YouTube user AbilityDrain.

    Failbetter Games, which released Sunless Sea earlier this year, announced that it was working on a secret project with Bioware in February. Now we finally now that it was The Last Court.
    </blockquote>


  5. #1525
    chareece's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,308
    Quote Originally Posted by 460765
    We are about three weeks from release and Keep is still as buggy as it was in closed beta. They added subtitles to video section and now half the audio is missing from the video. They still havenít corrected Dalish female tiles.
    hmmm....i'll be on it a lot this week trying to make sure all my stuff is right

  6. #1526
    Quote Originally Posted by 460772
    <blockquote class="d4pbbc-quote">
    <div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">Revan654 wrote:</div>
    We are about three weeks from release and Keep is still as buggy as it was in closed beta. They added subtitles to video section and now half the audio is missing from the video. They still havenít corrected Dalish female tiles.
    </blockquote>
    hmmmÖ.iíll be on it a lot this week trying to make sure all my stuff is right
    Check Awakening panel and Origins. Keep altered fate of a few characters without my say so. Even had the world state locked. Unless BioWare adds a few last minute plot points I'm good to go. I have five world states, I think I'll start off with my Dalish Warden and go with Dalish in DA:I.

  7. #1527
    I assume forum text is a bit wonky again? In this forum.

  8. #1528
    chareece's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,308
    Quote Originally Posted by 460776
    <blockquote class="d4pbbc-quote">
    <div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">chareece wrote:</div>
    <blockquote class="d4pbbc-quote">
    <div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">Revan654 wrote:</div>
    We are about three weeks from release and Keep is still as buggy as it was in closed beta. They added subtitles to video section and now half the audio is missing from the video. They still havenít corrected Dalish female tiles.

    </blockquote>
    hmmmÖ.iíll be on it a lot this week trying to make sure all my stuff is right

    </blockquote>
    Check Awakening panel and Origins. Keep altered fate of a few characters without my say so. Even had the world state locked. Unless BioWare adds a few last minute plot points Iím good to go. I have five world states, I think Iíll start off with my Dalish Warden and go with Dalish in DA:I.
    man, good thing you said something, origins is all jacked up.

    and yes, the board is crazy again

  9. #1529

  10. #1530
    New Trailer coming tomorrow.

Similar Threads

  1. Bioware's Dragon Age unveiled
    By surrealist in forum Other Console/Platform Discussions & Debates
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 10:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in