Page 1 of 203 1231151101 ... Last

The Official Dragon Age: Origins /Dragon Age II / Dragon Age Inquisition Thread

Re: The Official Dragon Age: Origins /Dragon Age II / Dragon Age Inquisition Thread

Re: The Official Dragon Age: Origins Thread

i so can not wait for this game. day one pick up for me.

Re: The Official Dragon Age: Origins /Dragon Age II / Dragon Age Inquisition Thread

This^ If I order collectors of Amazon would I get it on the release day or is that when they mail it?

i think you have to pay like five extra bucks and you get it on release day. other wise you have to choose the shipping you want.

I ordered It from amazon early this month. I didn't see a release date shipping like with some games. Amazon doesn't offer release date shipping on all games. You could try One-Day Shipping and see if you can get it on release day.

Amazon is known for shipping their content early. Been times you would get games or movie before the store would even get it.

they must do the release day shipping on high profile titles.

<div class="bbcode_quote">
    <div class="bbcode_quote_head">chareece;103628 wrote:</div>
    <div class="bbcode_quote_body">they must do the release day shipping on high profile titles.</div>
    </div>

They only do it on titles they know they will get before the release date.

<hr class="bbcode_rule" />

The Collectors Edition (360) has been pulled from Amazon &amp; BestBuy. If you still wanted the CE your out of luck. PS3 CE can still be Pre-Ordered.

<hr class="bbcode_rule" />

Shipping From Amazon :

One-Day Shipping: 9.98 (November 3rd)

Two-Day Shipping - 7.98 (November 4th)

Standard Shipping - 5.98 (November 5th - 8th)

FREE Super Saver Shipping - Free Duh(ETA on Delivery November 9th - 12th)

i'm glad i order mine months ago

Changed mine from Free shipping to Two Day shipping. Sad thing about it is, It's about the same price I would pay if I picked it up from GameStop. Sales tax is a bit ridiculous in the City.

If my gamestop was closer to my house I would pay less since sales tax where I live is less than the city's sales tax.