Page 40 of 41 First ... 3038394041 Last
    I just finished Claire's Episode 3 in Revelations 2. I'm not a fan of this episode so far. Too many ridiculous puzzles that can kill you instantly if you get them wrong.
    Twitter: @Crystallise_

Finished Barry's side of Episode 3. I managed to get an S Rank

Next up is the last episode.

Watch some of the Resident Evil 7, some parts are interesting. It still feels like a side story, not part of the main series. The gameplay reminds me of Condemned (Launch Title for XBox 360) with better graphics.

Theirs basically two enemy types in the entire game. Human (The Family) & some type of stalker enemy.

Atlease they went back to some of their core roots (Little ammo & Health items). You have to be careful when you use ammo & when you should use your knife instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan654 View Post
    Watch some of the Resident Evil 7, some parts are interesting. It still feels like a side story, not part of the main series. The gameplay reminds me of Condemned (Launch Title for XBox 360) with better graphics.

Theirs basically two enemy types in the entire game. Human (The Family) & some type of stalker enemy.

Atlease they went back to some of their core roots (Little ammo & Health items). You have to be careful when you use ammo & when you should use your knife instead.
    so i went and read spoilers. it does tie in with the main overall story but only at the very end. like you said, this is a super major side story and honestly i don't even know why its a main game.

Quote Originally Posted by chareece View Post
    so i went and read spoilers. it does tie in with the main overall story but only at the very end. like you said, this is a super major side story and honestly i don't even know why its a main game.
    Because Capcom needs money.

Started Leon's Campaign in 6. I'm on Chapter 3 now. I find these chapters strangely long,but I like playing as Helena and hearing Matthew Mercer's and Laura Bailey's voices is great

Quote Originally Posted by Rain_K View Post
    Started Leon's Campaign in 6. I'm on Chapter 3 now. I find these chapters strangely long,but I like playing as Helena and hearing Matthew Mercer's and Laura Bailey's voices is great
    leon did have the best part of this game.

That's because it was close to RE4/5 gameplay, instead of the want a Be COD gameplay of Chris Or whatever Wesker Jr. gameplay is.

----------
    Their a small cameo from one of the main Characters of RE series in RE7.
    ------------

The New RE movie out and it's suppose to be worse video game movie ever made (That's saying something).
    Last edited by Revan654; 01-30-2017 at 03:04 PM.

I finished Chapter 3. I got an S Rank on both Chapter 2 and 3,even though I had multiple deaths. ????

I'm playing on Easy,so enemy attacks either do chip damage or they're one hit kills..yikes.

I finished Leon and Helena's campaign last night. I had a bit of trouble in Chapter 4 during a key hunt,but other than that,Chapter 5 with its final boss rush was a lot of fun.

All I have left now is Jake and Sherry's campaign. I'm not gonna do Ada's,cause it counts as an extra campaign,not a main one(like in RE4)