Quote Originally Posted by Rain_K View Post
    A lot of people seem to hate on this collection. I have no clue why. AC2,Brotherhood and Revelations are great games.
    Theirs zero change to the game, You expect some kind of graphic upgrade going from PS3 to PS4. Theirs zero, it's 1:1 to PS3 version. That's why all the hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan654 View Post
    Theirs zero change to the game, You expect some kind of graphic upgrade going from PS3 to PS4. Theirs zero, it's 1:1 to PS3 version. That's why all the hate.
    ok i watched the trailer and i thought it was just me and it wasnt anything special. the only plus is that all dlc is included

Quote Originally Posted by chareece View Post
    ok i watched the trailer and i thought it was just me and it wasnt anything special. the only plus is that all dlc is included
    Some just up the res + have a steady framerate and call it a day. Hopefully they atlease improved the framerate. AC games on PS3/360 had a horrible framerate.

I can only name a few that deserve the title of Re-Master. Others I just consider Re-Releases for newer consoles.

First ScreenShot of Assassin's Creed Empire:

Quote Originally Posted by Revan654 View Post
    First ScreenShot of Assassin's Creed Empire:

ok, you cant just post a screenshot of he pause menu and not give me any details.

Quote Originally Posted by chareece View Post
    ok, you cant just post a screenshot of he pause menu and not give me any details.
    Theirs zero information about the game yet, Except it take place in Egypt (It's why theirs a pyramid in the screen).

<- Still waiting on China or Japan. Even though the devs dislike those locations for some reason.

We are also suppose to visit Civil War era in the US at some point.

Assassin's Creed Empire is suppose to Launch in 2017, However it looks like it might be pushed into 2018.

*Side Note* So far every setting we visited has been foreshadowed in previous games.

[Title Update for PS4 Only]

- 4K Support added for Syndicate.
    - 4K Support added for Ezio Collection

Omg, there is an official assassin's creed coloring book. And it is awesome. I fangirled super hard when I got it.

It looks like UbiSoft has went back in and corrected issues the Ezio collection had with it textures.

Also their are fixes in the game compared to original game, It seems they did some work on it not just upping the res and releasing the game.

I wonder if they did anything about those races. It one thing to beat the timer, it's another thing trying to avoid the timer & trying to avoid all the guards from shooting you or placing you into Combat in the middle of the race.

The next Assassin's Creed will be shown at E3.