Quote Originally Posted by chareece View Post
    omg, can i drop liam and jaal and date drack? dude is my favorite.
    nope :c you can't date Drack sadly
    Twitter: @Crystallise_

I haven't been able to visit the forums lately since I have been super busy.

It seems EA has put a hold to Mass Effect IP. No other Mass Effect game is in production currently. The studio who created ME:A will no longer be creating games. The studio has been demoted to a support studio going forward.

The original team who created the Mass Effect Trilogy is currently working on a game called Dylan. It looks like until that game is finished no other Mass Effect will be created.

No word on what the Dragon Age team is currently working on. It looks like they are working on a sequel to DA:I.

I still haven't had a chance you play ME:A.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan654 View Post
    I haven't been able to visit the forums lately since I have been super busy.

It seems EA has put a hold to Mass Effect IP. No other Mass Effect game is in production currently. The studio who created ME:A will no longer be creating games. The studio has been demoted to a support studio going forward.

The original team who created the Mass Effect Trilogy is currently working on a game called Dylan. It looks like until that game is finished no other Mass Effect will be created.

No word on what the Dragon Age team is currently working on. It looks like they are working on a sequel to DA:I.

I still haven't had a chance you play ME:A.
    i read this and cried a little, cause you know how much i love mass effect. but this game tried to hard to be everything and it ending up being nothing. not even going to lie, i havent even finished it yet, when normally i would be on my 2nd playthrough by now.l