Quote Originally Posted by chareece View Post
    omg, can i drop liam and jaal and date drack? dude is my favorite.
    nope :c you can't date Drack sadly
    Twitter: @Crystallise_

I haven't been able to visit the forums lately since I have been super busy.

It seems EA has put a hold to Mass Effect IP. No other Mass Effect game is in production currently. The studio who created ME:A will no longer be creating games. The studio has been demoted to a support studio going forward.

The original team who created the Mass Effect Trilogy is currently working on a game called Dylan. It looks like until that game is finished no other Mass Effect will be created.

No word on what the Dragon Age team is currently working on. It looks like they are working on a sequel to DA:I.

I still haven't had a chance you play ME:A.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan654 View Post
    I haven't been able to visit the forums lately since I have been super busy.

It seems EA has put a hold to Mass Effect IP. No other Mass Effect game is in production currently. The studio who created ME:A will no longer be creating games. The studio has been demoted to a support studio going forward.

The original team who created the Mass Effect Trilogy is currently working on a game called Dylan. It looks like until that game is finished no other Mass Effect will be created.

No word on what the Dragon Age team is currently working on. It looks like they are working on a sequel to DA:I.

I still haven't had a chance you play ME:A.
    i read this and cried a little, cause you know how much i love mass effect. but this game tried to hard to be everything and it ending up being nothing. not even going to lie, i havent even finished it yet, when normally i would be on my 2nd playthrough by now.l

so the newest patch is out. this is the patch that makes jaal bi. im going to play a male ryder just so can be with jaal. right now i've locked in the romance liam.

Quote Originally Posted by chareece View Post
    so the newest patch is out. this is the patch that makes jaal bi. im going to play a male ryder just so can be with jaal. right now i've locked in the romance liam.
    That some serious BS. People wanted Ashley Bi & BioWare didn't want to do it/Can't. Now all of a sudden they turn Jaal Bi with a patch. SMH

That some serious BS. People wanted Ashley Bi & BioWare didn't want to do it/Can't. Now all of a sudden they turn Jaal Bi with a patch. SMH
    dude,shut up. you're seriously missing the point.

You could have F/F romances in ME since DAY ONE. Even in ME2,where most of the romances were straight,you could still romance Kelly as FemShep. And then there was Samantha in ME3.

MLM players had to wait until literally the last game in the trilogy to get some proper romance options(Steve and Kaidan).

In ME:A,we had Reyes and Gil. But Gil isn't a squadmate,his story with Jill is seriously homophobic and Reyes isn't even considered as a main love interest.

Jaal was supposed to be bisexual since the game's release,but BioWare cut it. And since,us MLM players,seriously had enough of the ME team's shit,we created the MakeJaalBi hashtag on Twitter,had conversations with the devs,etc. And now they made Jaal bi and I'm seriously happy.

So stop your complaining. (Ashley wasn't even a great character anyway)

Edit: Oh yeah,not to mention that in ME:A you can have F/F romances with Suvi,Vetra and Peebee,so...
    Last edited by Rain_K; 06-08-2017 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain_K View Post
    dude,shut up. you're seriously missing the point.

You could have F/F romances in ME since DAY ONE. Even in ME2,where most of the romances were straight,you could still romance Kelly as FemShep. And then there was Samantha in ME3.

MLM players had to wait until literally the last game in the trilogy to get some proper romance options(Steve and Kaidan).

In ME:A,we had Reyes and Gil. But Gil isn't a squadmate,his story with Jill is seriously homophobic and Reyes isn't even considered as a main love interest.

Jaal was supposed to be bisexual since the game's release,but BioWare cut it. And since,us MLM players,seriously had enough of the ME team's shit,we created the MakeJaalBi hashtag on Twitter,had conversations with the devs,etc. And now they made Jaal bi and I'm seriously happy.

So stop your complaining. (Ashley wasn't even a great character anyway)

Edit: Oh yeah,not to mention that in ME:A you can have F/F romances with Suvi,Vetra and Peebee,so...
    What hell crawled up your ass died?

Asari are not considered F/F romances.

Ashley is a great character, There a reason why she is the third most romanced character in the entire series.

What hell crawled up your ass died?

Asari are not considered F/F romances.

Ashley is a great character, There a reason why she is the third most romanced character in the entire series.
    Ah yes,an alien species that are supposed to have no gender,but they all still look like women and use female pronouns.

BioWare pulled the "no homo" card with the asari love interests by saying that they're not F/F romances.

I'm seriously tired of your homophobic shit,Revan.

Dragon Age might not be perfect either,but at least they did better with the LGBT romances.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain_K View Post
    Ah yes,an alien species that are supposed to have no gender,but they all still look like women and use female pronouns.

BioWare pulled the "no homo" card with the asari love interests by saying that they're not F/F romances.

I'm seriously tired of your homophobic shit,Revan.

Dragon Age might not be perfect either,but at least they did better with the LGBT romances.
    Whatever drugs you are stop taking them. You creating shit out of nothing. I called BS when it came to Ashley based on that they couldn't alter a character romance path with a patch. Not to mention BioWare said they would not alter a characters romance with a patch.

I never once said turning Jaal Bi was a bad thing. Everything I said was calling out EA/BioWare on there lies once again.

Are you really surprised LGBT romance are tiny in Mass Effect when one of the writers is basically a Nazi.

First teaser to BioWare next Game: