Quote Originally Posted by Rain_K View Post
    Cora might be related to the Illusive Man

https://twitter.com/BioFanOfficial/s...70154630070273
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Specially since it's coming from some random person on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan654 View Post
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Specially since it's coming from some random person on twitter.
    He's a pretty good source for any news on BioWare games. I followed him on Twitter at one point,he can be trusted.
    Twitter: @Crystallise_

He's a pretty good source for any news on BioWare games. I followed him on Twitter at one point,he can be trusted.
    Unless he knows someone at BioWare. Anything he says is guess work, unlike shinobi who actually knows people at BioWare.

The last thing we need is more Cerberus. Let them die already, they destroyed the entire ME3 plot.

Unless he knows someone at BioWare. Anything he says is guess work, unlike shinobi who actually knows people at BioWare.

The last thing we need is more Cerberus. Let them die already, they destroyed the entire ME3 plot.
    if she is related to the illusive man, i will be so pissed. or worse, she turns into another miranda.

Quote Originally Posted by chareece View Post
    if she is related to the illusive man, i will be so pissed. or worse, she turns into another miranda.
    Miranda was an amazing character, She is in the top 5 best Female characters in ME Series. People are trying to make connections due to her last name.

Miranda was an amazing character, She is in the top 5 best Female characters in ME Series. People are trying to make connections due to her last name.
    dude, i hate miranda. she got on my last freaking nerve.

dude, i hate miranda. she got on my last freaking nerve.
    I don't know,I liked her a lot. She had a lot of character development,which I think is an amazing thing.

I don't know,I liked her a lot. She had a lot of character development,which I think is an amazing thing.
    Of course her story was well developed, doesn't get over the fact that she was a bitch.

Of course her story was well developed, doesn't get over the fact that she was a bitch.
    at the beginning of ME2,sure. but as you talk to her more and more,she starts to open up for Shepard and starts trusting them more.

She was suppose to be an Ice Queen at the start the game. She then opens up and her ice Queen personality melts away. If you get to know her she is an amazing character.