Andromeda getting a 10-hour demo through ea access. im tempted to sign back up just to get it early on march 16.

Quote Originally Posted by chareece View Post
    I thought it was just me that had noticed that. They are keeping everything on locked down. Hopefully that's a good thing.
    I would like some idea who romances are & Squad is, I usually like to plan out my walkthrough before actually starting the game. Plus it helps me decide if I'm going to play male or female first time through.

I really hope their secondary hair styles, The Blonde hair style is weird. I can't say I'm impressed with the Squad loadout so far. We are still missing 2 to 4 squad members. So far Peebee (or whatever her name is) the most interested out of the bunch.

Their is no way they can top Mass Effect Trilogy Squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan654 View Post
    I really hope their secondary hair styles, The Blonde hair style is weird. I can't say I'm impressed with the Squad loadout so far. We are still missing 2 to 4 squad members. So far Peebee (or whatever her name is) the most interested out of the bunch.

Their is no way they can top Mass Effect Trilogy Squad.
    im not feeling the blond at all. the black dude is cute, we have the same hair. i really need some vidocs

im not feeling the blond at all. the black dude is cute, we have the same hair. i really need some vidocs
    So far,there's not a lot that caught my interest in ME:A,but if Liam(the guy you mentioned) is romanceable,and by a Male Ryder,I'm DEFINITELY getting the game
    Twitter: @Crystallise_

The Blonde, We know nothing about her at all. Atlease others in the trailer we know small bits from previous information. We're calling the blonde, Where we know the names of the others in the trailer. Can't recall their names off the top of my head atm.
    --------
    He reminds me bit of one side characters from "ARROW".

The Blonde is Named Cora.

---------

Their will be Samantha types characters in the game.
    Last edited by Revan654; 01-26-2017 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan654 View Post
    The Blonde is Named Cora.

---------

Their will be Samantha types characters in the game.
    Cora might be related to the Illusive Man

https://twitter.com/BioFanOfficial/s...70154630070273
    Twitter: @Crystallise_