Page 27 of 27 First ... 17252627
    a couple of weeks ago, I finished watching yuri on ice. and excellent sports and/or b/l anime....depending on how you want to look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by chareece View Post
    a couple of weeks ago, I finished watching yuri on ice. and excellent sports and/or b/l anime....depending on how you want to look at it.
    I didn't know Yuuri on Ice ended. Huh.

I've watched a few episodes and it's pretty good. Especially because it portrays M/M relationships in a healthy way.
    Twitter: @Crystallise_

Ep140 of Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V aired today and it was REALLY DAMN good. Season 3 in general was really enjoyable,though there were a few episodes that were pretty un-interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain_K View Post
    I didn't know Yuuri on Ice ended. Huh.

I've watched a few episodes and it's pretty good. Especially because it portrays M/M relationships in a healthy way.
    omg, you gotta finish it. its only like 12 episodes. i fangirled way to hard over this show.

omg, you gotta finish it. its only like 12 episodes. i fangirled way to hard over this show.
    I've heard that the dub is pretty damn good as well,so I might check that out ^^

I've only really watched the "important" episodes. i.e. the one where Yuuri and Viktor first kiss and the one where they get engaged

Quote Originally Posted by Rain_K View Post
    I've heard that the dub is pretty damn good as well,so I might check that out ^^

I've only really watched the "important" episodes. i.e. the one where Yuuri and Viktor first kiss and the one where they get engaged
    no you gotta watch it all. the side characters are awesome. also you gotta watch the end credits of episode 3

no you gotta watch it all. the side characters are awesome. also you gotta watch the end credits of episode 3
    I guess I know what I'll be doing after I'm done with my huge list of unfinished games