PDA

View Full Version : The Official Sunset Overdrive Thread

Revan654
11-02-2014, 11:20 PM
Just started the game the other day, it's fun. InFamous mixed jet force Gemini

Only issues
- Health: few hits and your down for the count.
- Ammo: you run out of ammo way to fast.

--------------

Anyone find this outfit yet:

http://icdn5.digitaltrends.com/image/sunset-overdrive-assassin-970x0.jpg
Link: http://icdn5.digitaltrends.com/image/sunset-overdrive-assassin-970x0.jpg

Revan654
11-03-2014, 06:05 AM
I think I found out how, I just don't have access to all areas yet. It's tied to High Sight collectibles (Theirs no maps, unless they appear after you complete the story).

chareece
11-03-2014, 01:23 PM
I think I found out how, I just donít have access to all areas yet. Itís tied to High Sight collectibles (Theirs no maps, unless they appear after you complete the story).

two hat jack sells maps for collectibles, don't know if they are for the high spots. hell I didn't even know we could tag billboards till I was just standing in front of one for some old reason. I think the eavesdropping ones can only be started after you hack the satellites.

-----

love that outfit.

-----

you need to unlock some overdrives that will increase you health and ammo. I need to take a break from the campaign and make some more amps but I need to upgrade my vats

Revan654
11-03-2014, 03:31 PM
<blockquote class="d4pbbc-quote">
<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">Revan654 wrote: (http://g3nx.com/f/topic/the-official-sunset-overdrive-thread/#post-460770)</div>
I think I found out how, I just donít have access to all areas yet. Itís tied to High Sight collectibles (Theirs no maps, unless they appear after you complete the story).
</blockquote>
two hat jack sells maps for collectibles, donít know if they are for the high spots. hell I didnít even know we could tag billboards till I was just standing in front of one for some old reason. I think the eavesdropping ones can only be started after you hack the satellites.

óĖ

love that outfit.

óĖ

you need to unlock some overdrives that will increase you health and ammo. I need to take a break from the campaign and make some more amps but I need to upgrade my vats

Like I said theirs no maps for High sight yet, maybe when story is complete.

-------

I have upgraded ammo, Health those bots don't spawn that much. getting health upgrade is going take awhile to get.

Revan654
11-03-2014, 08:57 PM
Got the clothing + plus a Black Flag Reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OygoA06WaP8

Revan654
11-04-2014, 12:39 AM
hmm, is their any side-quest that not a fetch quest? seriously?

Really hoping SRIV/SRGTH looks this good on PS4 when it's released.

chareece
11-04-2014, 01:56 PM
hmm, is their any side-quest that not a fetch quest? seriously?

Really hoping SRIV/SRGTH looks this good on PS4 when itís released.

like 85% are...I think. could be more. but then the quests are so crazy and off the wall, I really don't mind most of them. the whole LARPers quest line was crazy, especially the medicine one.

-----

found an eavesdropping spot but i heard nothing. maybe i need to find them all

Revan654
11-04-2014, 04:23 PM
Game keeps telling I opened new side quest nothing is appearing on the map. hmm.

Revan654
11-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Game is getting very repetitive now. Give me something new to do.

chareece
11-05-2014, 11:21 AM
finished it last night. excellent game. the last boss was just crazy and stupid and mad no sense whatsoever. now I'm doing all the side missions I skipped.

chareece
11-10-2014, 11:46 AM
question: can you not use The Dude while on power lines or am I just slow?

------

I love doing the weapon challenges. did like 4 this morning before work.

-----

my favorite amp is the one that sends flames as you grind. it only works on style level 3 but its awesome for kills

chareece
11-21-2014, 01:11 PM
folks, check your messages on xbox live. people are getting codes for a new bundle. already downloaded mine. also the game will be playable for free for 24 hours only starting nov 22nd at midnight. all progress will carry over if you purchase the game later on. <-sounds a lot like ea access.

chareece
11-24-2014, 04:30 PM
this is the type of game that just begs for dlc.

chareece
12-17-2014, 03:40 PM
http://youtu.be/z8cHUxLhRq0

cant wait

chareece
01-06-2015, 01:40 PM
finally downloaded the season pass for this. the new story dlc is just as crazy and stupid as the rest of the game. it was on the short side but still enjoyable.

Revan654
01-11-2015, 03:29 PM
finally downloaded the season pass for this. the new story dlc is just as crazy and stupid as the rest of the game. it was on the short side but still enjoyable.

I still need to download and play Season pass content. Been busy with Far Cry 4 and GTA V to break away to play this game again.

chareece
01-11-2015, 08:47 PM
Really thinking of picking up that far cry. Need something to play when the dry spell hits.

Revan654
01-11-2015, 10:28 PM
Really thinking of picking up that far cry. Need something to play when the dry spell hits.

Far Cry 4 is a very good game(allot of content for a FPS game with multiple paths/missions). GTA V (Out not for PS4/XB1) or Saints Row IV Re-Elect Edition(Out on 01/20/15) is worth pick up too.

If you liked CrackDown you will love Saints Row IV.

GTA V has the most content found in any sand box open world game with Multiple paths. The game will keep you playing for a long time. Heists are always a blast to plan and execute. Characters are memorable too.

chareece
01-20-2015, 05:27 PM
3 new achievements just dropped plus some fan voted outfits were released

chareece
02-13-2015, 12:18 PM
<blockquote>Chocolates and flowers are nice, but that's not the only way to celebrate Valentine's Day. Microsoft and Insomniac Games on Friday announced that Xbox One game Sunset Overdrive is celebrating Valentine's Day by offering players a 175-point achievement to unlock.

The achievement, called "D'awwwwww," is available in Sunset Overdrive today. The achievement "commemorates and celebrates the fatherly love and bond between Sunset Overdrive game director Drew Murray and his daughter Ainsley."

To earn the mega-achievement, which also unlocks a custom outfit inspired by Ainsley, you'll need to find 12 unique drawings throughout the game. Once you find them, you'll need to press "Y" when prompted to interact with them to earn the achievement and prize.
</blockquote>

Revan654
02-13-2015, 02:16 PM
I'm so backlogged with games, still haven't had a chance to do the DLC from this game.

---

btw does the game show you where drawings are or going have to search find them? If it's only 12 I might do it very quickly.

chareece
02-13-2015, 03:26 PM
don't really know, but there are already guides out for it. but there should be since there are maps for the other items.

chareece
02-13-2015, 04:00 PM
donít really know, but there are already guides out for it. but there should be since there are maps for the other items.

just did some reading on this, the drawings are already in the game, you might have already found them. so if you have, I'm guessing the achievement will unlock when you log back on.

chareece
04-01-2015, 01:02 PM
sunset overdrive is now $39. and the new dlc drops today, dawn of the rise of the machines. (I see what you did there).