PDA

View Full Version : The Official Dead Island Thread

Fallout
09-07-2011, 07:20 AM
If you like zombie movie/games do not pass this game up. This game is all forms of awesome. Borrows heavily from the borderland multiplay and loot system. I am at work right now and can't stop thinking of this game. This will be a sleeper hit and a possible cult classic. 4 person drop in co-op- open world rpg on a beautiful island- new game plus - down and dirty zombie killing. Made myself stop playing at 10pm. Got back up at 1130 and forced myself to stop playing @ almost 1am. Go Get this Now.

chareece
09-07-2011, 08:43 AM
Re: Official Dead Island Tread

just about everyone on my friends list was playig this last night.

Fallout
09-07-2011, 11:10 AM

With good reason... if not for Skyrim this would get my vote for GOTY so far

Revan654
09-07-2011, 12:49 PM

Game looks ok, I'll be pasting on it. I'm saving my money for October and November Releases. Plus Not a single person from my entire Friends list (Except for Fallout) is playing it.

Fallout
09-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Re: The Official Dead Island Thread

What? I'm not good enough to play with Rev. I just pretend like your character is mute. Great game by the way. One of those games you think about when you're at work. Skyrim, Rage, Dark Souls and SR3. Completes 2011 for me.

Fallout
09-13-2011, 11:34 AM

I am a total crack whore for this game. 'Nuff said. Buy it now.

Fallout
09-15-2011, 10:53 AM

<div class="bbcode_quote">
<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Revan654;110462 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">Game looks ok, I'll be pasting on it. I'm saving my money for October and November Releases. Plus Not a single person from my entire Friends list (Except for Fallout) is playing it.</div>
</div>

First of all Senitient AI doesn't use money. It simply hacks GS Website and gets games downloaded or mailed to it's main server location. Rev having to save money... the economy must be bad.

Revan654
09-15-2011, 11:55 AM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Fallout;110508 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">First of all Senitient AI doesn't use money. It simply hacks GS Website and gets games downloaded or mailed to it's main server location. Rev having to save money... the economy must be bad.</div>
</div>

I just don't like spending my money Crappy/Buggy Games or games I have zero interest in.

Fallout
09-15-2011, 04:56 PM

Ah ha! How do you know a game is so if you haven't played it? When I say Madden is trash is because I played it. Honestly I have seen zero bugs in the 40 plus hrs I played. Oh and to bring you back to the real world, you play the hell out of the shit pie that is DA2 . What do you call that? The truth is you are a follower...no worries it's not your fault. You were programmed that way. You still my boy though. Can you call an android that?

Revan654
09-15-2011, 05:27 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Fallout;110517 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">Ah ha! How do you know a game is so if you haven't played it? When I say Madden is trash is because I played it. Honestly I have seen zero bugs in the 40 plus hrs I played. Oh and to bring you back to the real world, you play the hell out of the shit pie that is DA2 . What do you call that? The truth is you are a follower...no worries it's not your fault. You were programmed that way. You still my boy though. Can you call an android that?</div>
</div>

I guess you missed the word or I never once called the game buggy or Crappy. The Game follows under having Zero interest in, Don't jumping to conclusions. This game just doesn't appeal to me.

We already had this Conversation about DA 2 not going ReStart that conversation again.

:shhh:

Fallout
09-16-2011, 07:46 AM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Revan654;110518 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">I guess you missed the word or I never once called the game buggy or Crappy. The Game follows under having Zero interest in, Don't jumping to conclusions. This game just doesn't appeal to me.

We already had this Conversation about DA 2 not going ReStart that conversation again.

:shhh:</div>
</div>
I will restart what I want. You simply don't have to repond. Now were's the middle finger Emote. I say that with love. Ok game gets more awesome by the hour. Combat is so intimate. Each confrontation is met with uncertainty. As you engage 1 zombie, you constantly have to keep you head on a swivel. Keeping an eye out for party crashers, escape routes for if you get swarmed. You also need to listen up for the unique sounds that each zombie class makes. I dread the sound of a suicider in the vicinity. Game can be extremely creepy. I have played the majority of my time alone in the game. Kinda want the cherry popping experience to be solo. GO GET THIS NOW!!!!