PDA

View Full Version : The Official Dragon's Dogma Thread

Fallout
06-25-2011, 05:21 PM
This game looks totally badass. It seems the Japanese are finally getting their shit together. Open world goodness. This is the running's for GOTY 2012 already‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS11GkhmDkE&feature=player_embedded)

Fallout
06-25-2011, 05:25 PM
Re: The Official Dragon's Dogma Thread

YouTube - ‪Dragon's Dogma E3 Chimera Gameplay‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLHZipzwp3Y&feature=related) Even more badassery

Fallout
06-25-2011, 05:30 PM

YouTube - ‪Dragon's Dogma: Story Interview‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBcXQS3sIMY&feature=relmfu)

Fallout
06-25-2011, 05:34 PM

YouTube - ‪Dragons Dogma Interview Captivate 11‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwkxMJxu1aM&feature=related)

Fallout
06-25-2011, 05:37 PM

oops. I do realize I may have put in the wrong section. Rev can you correct? Thanks.

Fallout
06-26-2011, 02:29 AM

So after watching gameplay of this, I played darksiders for the first time. Awesome game but I kept wanting to jump up and grab onto the larger enemies. This game has already changed how I think a game should play.

chareece
06-26-2011, 09:18 AM

My friend told me about this game. He is also looking at this game, don't think he's seen these vids though.

Fallout
05-27-2012, 08:54 AM

GO Get this game now! If you are into RPG's go get it yesterday. I'm not wasting anymore of my gaming time with yall. JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

Revan654
05-27-2012, 01:00 PM

I was on the fence with this game, leaning toward passing until the Price drops. Something about the game just doesn't look appealing.

Fallout
05-27-2012, 03:27 PM

Best fighting RPG game action wise i have EVER played. This is how DA 3 should be fighting. This game will not disappoint Rev.

Revan654
05-27-2012, 04:35 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote">
<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Fallout;112112 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">Best fighting RPG game action wise i have EVER played. This game will not disappoint Rev.</div>
</div>

Dunno maybe. I want to get through everything I'm playing now first before moving on.

<hr class="bbcode_rule" />
I know most reviews of the game haven't been to kind to it.

Dragon's Dogma - Video Review - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pZs7zsJT10)

Fallout
05-30-2012, 12:57 PM

Listen. I dont care what the reviews say. The game is straight dope thus my addiction to it. I have a mind of my own and dont care that most reviewers are EA flunkies and "pawns" of activision. See what I did there. Check out the demo. Trust me. It is a GREAT game. Most of the bad reviews are from people who need their hands held but DO you Rev(you tend to only get with the heralded AAA titles that are hyped to the 9th degree and easy achievement games so...). To anyone else on the fence I give the game my seal of approval. Yes smashes boring skyrim, easy KoA and the completely soulless ME3.

Fallout
05-30-2012, 01:01 PM

Matter of fact the game is so good I may do my own review with footage(I knew by that capture card would come in handy) but I think reviews should be after a game is completed. Spent 40hrs in the game so far and have I think 33% of the map unlocked. People please stop being lemmings and try something different. Thanks

Revan654
05-30-2012, 02:02 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote">
<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Fallout;112133 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">Listen. I dont care what the reviews say. The game is straight dope thus my addiction to it. I have a mind of my own and dont care that most reviewers are EA flunkies and "pawns" of activision. See what I did there. Check out the demo. Trust me. It is a GREAT game. Most of the bad reviews are from people who need their hands held but DO you Rev(you tend to only get with the heralded AAA titles that are hyped to the 9th degree and easy achievement games so...). To anyone else on the fence I give the game my seal of approval. Yes smashes boring skyrim, easy KoA and the completely soulless ME3.</div>
</div>

I have plenty of Non-AAA as you put it.

Not everything you consider great will be great for someone else. Everyone has different taste. I personally can't stand KOA, Where you liked it.

As I said before I have other things I need to finish first before I even consider buying new game.

Fallout
05-31-2012, 10:46 AM

Whatever. Buy it or you dont your loss. Why even post on this board and then put your wack review. At least when I say I dont like something I actually played the full game(usually after I bought and beat it)... think about that one. Cheers.