PDA

View Full Version : The Official Sacred 2 Thread

Fallout
05-14-2009, 06:46 AM
This is game is pretty damn good(so far). I'm about 5hrs and some change in. The world is huge! If you're into Diablo or Champions of Norrath type dungeon diving hack/and slash RPG, this is the game for you. The game is so deep it feels like my head is about to explode. More impressions to follow.

chareece
05-14-2009, 10:06 AM
Re: Official Sacred 2

i was wondering if anyone was going to pick this up. i was keeping tab on it and it seems like it would be a blast to play.

Fallout
05-14-2009, 09:13 PM
Re: The Official Sacred 2 Thread

Made it to level 10 Shadow Warrior or something like that. Game is still all good. Online was issue free as well. Game is open world as well. Good Game.

Ricker
06-01-2009, 07:19 AM

Yep pretty awesome game,even with all the glitches...went online last evening and did 3 class mount quest line runs,lots of fun...I have my Wind Serpent going on the High Elf....got to run it for my main guy also this week,who is a level 29 Temple Guardian,on the Light side.

I think some of you here would love this,Chareece,you would definetly love this game.

Fallout
06-01-2009, 08:19 AM

YEah this game is all forms of awesome. I have made at least 6 different Characters. Made it to level 20+ twice with a shadow warrior but I learned something new each time and realized how jacked my build was so started a 3rd. My SW now has 4 undead soldiers already at level 9. Didn't realize I could summon those well into my teens first time around. I've put over 60hrs in already and only seen 8% of the map. This game is deeeeeeeeep and the map is stupily huge in a incredible way. Patch is out so many issues are solved. Got my brother hooked as well. Great game.

KrAzy Che3To
06-04-2009, 01:05 PM

This is my SHIT, bf and I been playing it like nonstop forever and ever. It's so amazing. The 4 online almost makes it feel like a MMO (but some might argue).

It's no fun until you've replayed it through Silver and Gold.. and the other 2 difficulties. This game is AMAZING!!! Add me if you want to play I'm on it 24/7

Fallout
06-04-2009, 06:19 PM

True that crazy. Hit me up when you see me playing

Fallout
11-13-2009, 03:54 PM

^I'm sorry but what?