PDA

View Full Version : Official Battlefield: Bad Company Discussion

Chief Ediri
06-26-2008, 08:02 PM
Did EA purposelly make the single player achievements where you have to beat the game once on Normal and then once on Hard to get all of them?

I was pretty pissed off to find out that when I spent almost 1 hour playing a pretty tough mission on Hard, that I only get rewarded with only one achievement.

And the Gold Edition is the BIGGEST ripoff out of all games on the market. Extra 10 dollars for guns you will unlock later on in MP plus crappy bonus videos. At least the packagaing is great.

mvdolluhs
06-26-2008, 08:16 PM
Re: Battlefield: Bad Company Acheivements

Yeah, the achievements don't stack. Kinda wack. I'm not really even bothering with the SP though. MP is too much fun.

The other thing that bothers me is that the camera seems to be alot more shaky in the SP rather than the multiplayer. Maybe it's just all in my head. I really wish there was a way to turn it off.

How are you liking the game though Ediri?

Chief Ediri
06-26-2008, 08:28 PM

Well all I played was the 1st mission, but the only complaint I have is that it gets annoying to hear REGROUP at the smoke everytime you complete a objective. Other than that, it has been fun so far. I haven't tried MP yet and probably won't until I am done watching the NBA Draft. Until then, I can stare at how pretty the casing of the game looks.

mvdolluhs
06-26-2008, 09:23 PM

if your on later we should get in a game together..

anyone else pick this game up?

Chief Ediri
06-27-2008, 12:32 AM

<div class="bbcode_quote">
<div class="bbcode_quote_head">mvdolluhs;94644 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">if your on later we should get in a game together..

anyone else pick this game up?</div>
</div>
I will after my brother is done playing Penny Arcade.

Fallout
06-27-2008, 09:00 AM

I thought about it but to many complaints about the codes and other EA nonsense.

Chief Ediri
06-27-2008, 04:33 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Fallout;94661 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">I thought about it but to many complaints about the codes and other EA nonsense.</div>
</div>
Your missing out then.

mvdolluhs
06-27-2008, 06:36 PM

Yeah, the multiplayer is a lot of fun. Kind of annoying that your whole team can't hear you though. Your team basically gets divided into 2 squads and only people and your squad can hear you and talk to you. Even then though, the voice chat seems a little wonky.

I'm enjoying the game a lot though. MP anyway. Haven't really bothered with the SP too much yet.

Chief Ediri
06-28-2008, 05:25 AM

How the hell are you able to get 3000 points per game?

mvdolluhs
06-28-2008, 12:15 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Chief Ediri;94670 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">How the hell are you able to get 3000 points per game?</div>
</div>

I don't know if that's possible. The highest I've seen anyone get was like 750 or something like that from spamming tank/helicopter kills.

I think the most I've ever gotten was 250. I was so close to getting the #1 player achievement that match.

I wasn't feeling any of those games last night though. I been having so much fun with the game, but it was like tank city last night.

Chief Ediri
06-28-2008, 02:42 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">mvdolluhs;94671 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">I don't know if that's possible. The highest I've seen anyone get was like 750 or something like that from spamming tank/helicopter kills.

I think the most I've ever gotten was 250. I was so close to getting the #1 player achievement that match.

I wasn't feeling any of those games last night though. I been having so much fun with the game, but it was like tank city last night.</div>
</div>
I was playing some after you left, and there were 3 people with at least 2000 points, and 1 of those 3 had about 3500 points.

I would have got the achievement that match if it weren't for them, but I got it in the next I played, with about 460 points.

Plus after you left, that is when things picked up for me, I was getting kills left and right.

Fallout
06-30-2008, 08:52 AM
Re: Official Battlefield: Bad Company Discussion

Ok. I picked this up. Why I still don't know. Tried to play online and the server was down. Just what I expected from EA. Nice job...real nice job.

Chief Ediri
07-02-2008, 01:22 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">mvdolluhs;94671 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">I don't know if that's possible. The highest I've seen anyone get was like 750 or something like that from spamming tank/helicopter kills.

I wasn't feeling any of those games last night though. I been having so much fun with the game, but it was like tank city last night.</div>
</div>
The people that get like 3000 points a game, all they do is flip a vehicle over and repair over and over again getting 10 points. They do this for the whole match.

Does anyone know if the codes for the Find All Five weapons are universal, like the Burnout Paradise car codes?

xenos
07-02-2008, 02:51 PM

I was interested in this until I played the demo and beta, IMO Frontlines is the better large-scale war game, especially with the recent update.

Fallout
07-02-2008, 03:16 PM

Ok Please tell me that there is more then 1 multiplayer mode?

xenos
07-02-2008, 03:18 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Fallout;94811 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">Ok Please tell me that there is more then 1 multiplayer mode?</div>
</div>

nope &gt;:)

Chief Ediri
07-02-2008, 03:36 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">xenos;94810 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">I was interested in this until I played the demo and beta, IMO Frontlines is the better large-scale war game, especially with the recent update.</div>
</div>
I would buy Frontlines, but I thought that no one really plays it no more because I heard of the game being very laggy, to where the game isn't playable no more.

Maybe later on then.

Chief Ediri
07-02-2008, 03:37 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Fallout;94811 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">Ok Please tell me that there is more then 1 multiplayer mode?</div>
</div>
Battlefield has always been known to have one game mode. It doesn't matter to me, but the game is very fun and has no need for stuff like CTF and TDM.

They are adding Conquest anytime now, maybe 1 to 2 weeks.

Fallout
07-02-2008, 03:59 PM

Damn I'm screwed all around. Should of did my research bought on an impulse. I just got "Maddened"(yall coin that one) Please tell... what is conquest about before I slap this on my workplace bulletin board for sale.

ajaymishra
02-28-2017, 06:29 AM
Hi,

Yea, I got the same feeling. This should not happen. Anyhow, for me it was really fun to play this game.