PDA

View Full Version : The Official Call of Juarez Thread

Only1Domi
05-28-2007, 08:35 PM
So is anyone excited about this? I love FPS' and this has been a long time coming. The chance to feel like Wyatt Earp in the old west as a cowboy! YEE HAW!!!! I liked Gun and can't wait for this to come out!

The story of the game from it's website - http://www.coj-game.com/

"http://www.coj-game.com/lejeu/img/titres/_il_etait_une_fois.gif

The young and impulsive Billy flees his family ranch after a violent bust-up with his stepfather. Billy roams the length and breadth of America; two years pass, then Billy decides to go home. The day of his return, gunshots are heard at the ranch from as far away as the neighboring town. One of the town’s inhabitants informs the Reverend Ray, the brother of Billy’s stepfather. At the farm, the Pastor discovers the bodies of his brother and wife and then spots Billy, bloodied whip in hand, standing by a wall daubed with the words ‘’Call of Juarez’’, written in blood. The young man notices the Reverend and flees in a panic.

Ray was well aware of the quarrels between his brother and Billy and figures out that the stepson must have killed the couple in a fit of anger. He vows to avenge the death of his brother and sister in law, and sets out in pursuit of Billy. In the course of his pitiless chase, he chooses to become once more what he was several years previously: a fearsome and bloodthirsty killer."

Shockwave22
06-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Re: The Call of Juarez Thread

I waiting 4 reveiws but im hoping 2 pick it up:wave:

Hotapplepie
06-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Re: The Call of Juarez Thread

I might rent it

Revan654
06-08-2007, 02:21 PM
Re: The Official Call of Juarez Thread

Hotapplepie
06-08-2007, 11:26 PM

Im renting it right now and am really enjoying it.

Revan654
06-08-2007, 11:57 PM

I Have it set on top of my queue list. Let see if Gamefly will send it to me Monday. Wish they would make another GUN or a really good western game.