PDA

View Full Version : Offical Viva Pinata / Viva Pinata 2 Thread

surrealist
11-09-2006, 12:44 PM
Since there's a Gears thread already....

Game Viva Piñata

Publisher Microsoft Games Studio

Developer Rare

Release Date 11/9/06

Price $49.99

You can get a DVD with the game which contains an episode of the show + Xbox 360 game demos (Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged, Sonic, and Lego Star Wars 2) for a limited time.

http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/200167b.jpg

What is Viva Pinata?

Gamestop's description
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">“Viva Piñata,” an original intellectual property and the latest innovative gaming experience from leading U.K.-based developer Rare Ltd., invites gamers to create an immersive world where living piñatas inhabit an ever-changing environment. Beginning with a few basic tools, players build and take control of this environment, using their creativity and imagination to attract, protect and manage over 60 different piñata species that can visit their world and make it their home. Utilizing hundreds of customizable elements, players can create a unique piñata paradise.</div>
</div>

From IGN
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">Rare's nurturing game is a single-player game by nature, so only one player can us the Xbox 360 at a time. However, you can connect with friends on Xbox Live in several ways. First, you can ask them to you join you and if they accept, they'll jump into your game. You can build the garden as they lay seeds, or they can mingle with the animals while you survey the land. You can also add value to your garden by getting fountains, statues, and other items. If you want to be a real dick, you can send Ruffians to your buddies, and watch as these "evil" piñatas tear up the landscape and beat up your piñatas. To seek sweet revenge, you too can send Ruffians to your buddies. You can also send nice things, such as piñatas you currently don't have, or upgrades or valuable items.</div>
</div>

<div class="bbcode_quote_body">through Xbox Live players can send off piñata or sours to those on their friends list.</div>
</div>

Downloadable content is also planned.

What does it look like?

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/735/735762/viva-pinata-20060927004850614.jpg

http://www.game-joint.com/images/viva-pinata/a%20(8).jpg

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/735/735762/viva-pinata-20060927004906958.jpg

Latest Video

http://www.xboxyde.com/news_3736_en.html

X06 Trailer

http://www.xboxyde.com/leech_3116_en.html

Video Presentation Presentation explaining how the game works

http://www.xboxyde.com/leech_2959_en.html

Impressions

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/734/734768p1.html

KrAzy Che3To
11-09-2006, 12:50 PM
Re: Viva Pinata. Who got it?

I asked about if I could get it today, but every store told me it ships today, and there Tomorrow. So I'll have it tomorrow :

Revan654
11-09-2006, 02:10 PM

waiting for gameznflix to ship it. If it's good might buy it.

chareece
11-09-2006, 02:39 PM

i think i'm going to rent first then buy

Medieval
11-09-2006, 03:51 PM

I have a feeling my daughter would love this one.

Ikaruss
11-09-2006, 03:54 PM

im definitely gonna get this, lol dont ask why. I just always liked the idea of the game and this would be a lot of fun to play with my girlfriend :bang:

Revan654
11-10-2006, 11:47 PM
Offical Viva Pinata Thread

This thread be all talk for VP. Trading/ tips/Tricks/ Achivements and how to unlock them, etc.. One of the Mods please sticky this thread. I know alot people from this forum are getting the game so this will be for all talk.

I'll post a quick review later tonight. After I finish watching everything I Tivoed tonight. Played game for about 4 hours already. Game is very addictive. It The sims without all the needs(except for one happy meter does not make much keep them happy) and animal crossing.

PXG
11-11-2006, 12:22 AM
Re: Offical Viva Pinata Thread

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Revan654;63751 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">This thread be all talk for VP. Trading/ tips/Tricks/ Achivements and how to unlock them, etc.. One of the Mods please sticky this thread. I know alot people from this forum are getting the game so this will be for all talk.

I'll post a quick review later tonight. After I finish watching everything I Tivoed tonight. Played game for about 4 hours already. Game is very addictive. It The sims without all the needs(except for one happy meter does not make much keep them happy) and animal crossing.</div>
</div>

how is the game is it great ?

Revan654
11-11-2006, 01:36 AM

Here is a quick review. I appolgy for any spelling or gammer mistakes. I wrote this way to fast and didn't get a chance to double check it.

Please note I'm only 5 hours into the game. Alot more unlocks will come and bigger garden will I almost bet will be ready when you reach around level 20.

Firsr Review I have done in many, many, many years. Did I mention is was many years?

Viva Pinata is the latest game from legendary game developer Rare. Viva Pinata is a mix between animal crossing &amp; the sims.

Game starts you out in a small garden with a crying masked girl. Who guides you though the game functions and how to plant fruits, and how to acquires new pinatas.

After first hour to two hours game puts you on your own without holding your hand anymore. You must figure out how to attract new pinatas and make then a resident in your garden.

Once you have two of the same pinata you can do the romance dance. Yo how two ways to do this. First and easiest is buy two romance candy from the local shop. Second way each pinata has two objectives to get in the mood. For example worm looking pinata. You must buy them a house for them to do the romance dance.

Once you enter the romance dance sequence you start a mini-game. which is nothing more than get your mini pinata from point A to B within 60 second. Which anyone one can do and you have 5 tries.

Viva Pinata has also has RPG elements. Your garner can level up. As you level you acquire new upgrades and tools for your garnering tools.

As you level new characters show up to sell you items and services. First you have Seedos who comes by everyday and will supply you need seeds for free ever day and can acquire as many as you want.

Next we got Storkos She delivers a new baby pinata to the family after the romance dance. Your baby pinata will come in a egg once egg is cracked. your baby will live a few hours(in-game) will wrap them self in a and will turn into a adult pinata.

Than comes jariniero he will only show up when upgrading your tools. He is the previous owner of the garden. Since he is old to take care of it he leaves it to you.

Shop keepers they will show and sell you seeds, food, garden items, clothes for pinatas, etc. As you level up you get more items and new shop keepers will show up.

Service keepers they will show up way down the road. They will hunt for pinatas that has previous visited your garden. She will hunt for them. You can also buy selected pinatas from her for a high price. You also have a Doc who comes visit for ill pinatas.

Pinata Central XBL This is where you can trade anything you have with your XBL friends including rare pinatas.

Making money in viva pinata you have allot of choices. You can breed a pinatas and sell them for 100 to 1000+ coins per pinata. You could grow fruits and sell them.

Ever so often you have sour pinatas vist your garden dropping they bad candy if any pinata eats them they will become ill. You than need to call the Doc and the local shop.

Closing comments:

If your a fan of ether The sims or animal crossing you will love this game. Game has addictive game play and hours and hours fun for both kids and adults. It's the perfect game for everyone.

8.2 out of 10

KrAzy Che3To
11-11-2006, 01:58 AM

Gaaah, so.. my walmart didn't have the game and nor did my EB Games have it today.. so I'm hoping they will tomorrow. I'll be posting a full review of the game within the next week or two.. I want to be able to finish the game and so forth. :)

Oh! Revan, why don't you post the Review under the Quick Reviews on the main section of the website?

Revan654
11-11-2006, 02:18 AM

dunno, is the review good enough for it.

X Frog
11-11-2006, 04:39 AM

I played Viva on my friends 360 for 2 hours. It was fun, but that is not enough time to see very much. I think I would like the game and will get it later after a pricedrop. We also played...

FEAR is smokin at 60fps online/offline. The demo was running at 30fps.

COD3 has in many cases better graphics, but COD2 is a hell of a lot better game.

Gears of War is pheominal!!!

The Halo Faceplate rocks!!!

surrealist
11-11-2006, 10:57 AM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">X Frog;63765 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">COD3 has in many cases better graphics, but COD2 is a hell of a lot better game.</div>
</div>
Put your crack pipe down!

Granted I haven't played COD3 but from other people who actually played it said COD3 is better.

example:

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928655&amp;topic=31671772

X Frog
11-11-2006, 11:19 AM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">surrealist;63768 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">Put your crack pipe down!

Granted I haven't played COD3 but from other people who actually played it said COD3 is better.

example:

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928655&amp;topic=31671772</div>
</div>
None of us liked it better. We all agree that some of the graphics are better, but the AI, cutscenes, and level-design of COD2 is much better. I cannot speak for multiplayer as we have not played that yet. We all agreed that we like the historical aspect of COD2 much better.

Also noticed that all the Reviewers ranked COD2 higher than COD3.

COD3 is not a true COD anyway. It's not coded by Infinity Ward.

Kinda like KOTOR2 is not as good as KOTOR.

I must purchase FEAR. It absolutely kicks ass! They added a new mode called Instant Action that outpulses leaderboard results. Multiplayer is a blast. Single-player pwns! I am glad they ported this one!

Anyway, back to Viva Pinata. I played it for a few more hours this morning. While I think it is solid at what it does, this is not my type of game. I like Monster Rancher(I hope Tecmo puts that on 360) much better.

aurrun
11-11-2006, 11:19 AM

I heard COD3 wwas worse than 2...

surrealist
11-11-2006, 12:18 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">X Frog;63771 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">None of us liked it better. We all agree that some of the graphics are better, but the AI, cutscenes, and level-design of COD2 is much better. I cannot speak for multiplayer as we have not played that yet. We all agreed that we like the historical aspect of COD2 much better.

</div>
</div>
I see...

Well I guess its like with any game... some people will like it and some not. I mean there's a lot of people who say GOW is terrible as well...*shrugs*

KrAzy Che3To
11-11-2006, 12:26 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Revan654;63762 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">dunno, is the review good enough for it.</div>
</div>

Anything is better than nothing, isn't it? :P At least it can hold over until I get the game (in the next few hours) And can hold over a week or two until I can get a full complete review up.

Revan654
11-11-2006, 03:13 PM

If anyone wants do some trading you know my GT if your not on my list yet send me a FR and can do some trading.

COD3 Multi player Is pure crap. My friend played. He said their some good firefights but after you beat nothing else to really do since multi player is garbage.

surrealist
11-11-2006, 04:00 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Revan654;63778 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">COD3 Multi player Is pure crap. My friend played. He said their some good firefights but after you beat nothing else to really do since multi player is garbage.</div>
</div>
The same was said for COD2 Multiplayer... that is until they release patches and maps for it.

Revan654
11-11-2006, 06:26 PM

all a patch does is fix bugs. Multiplayer sucks plain and simple. maybe a update with new modes would be better. I say Screw COD 3 bring on Fall of Man.

surrealist
11-11-2006, 07:16 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Revan654;63782 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">all a patch does is fix bugs. Multiplayer sucks plain and simple. maybe a update with new modes would be better. I say Screw COD 3 bring on Fall of Man.</div>
</div>
Fall of Man looks like a 8 months old X360 game and is seen that done this..

while GEARS is the new HIGH bar :)

Revan654
11-11-2006, 09:06 PM

don't be mad just because you can't afford a PS3. Gears is a 3rd person, FOM is 1st person. FOM has better multiplayer and a better story. We will see once I get my copy next week.

Getting way of topic rest should be all about Viva Pinata.

surrealist
11-11-2006, 09:58 PM

Has anyone made an especially cool looking garden or pinata?

Show some pics.

Revan654
11-11-2006, 11:35 PM

my garden is worth 25,000k plus I got the achivement.

Revan654
11-13-2006, 03:12 AM

anyone got a quakberry(duck) or a doenut(Deer) I'll trade you any of my pinatas or items I have for them.

McLean78
11-16-2006, 06:10 PM

I think I'm going to have to get this game.

I was completely uninterested for like 8 months. I don't normally like this sort of game, and the styling is so cute I'd be embarassed to buy it. But somehow now seeing gameplay videos and reading final reviews it just makes me want it.

If only there was a normal edition. I don't want that bonus DVD and I don't like the odd case.

surrealist
11-16-2006, 08:31 PM

Here a little video on Viva Pinata you might not seen before.

http://rapidshare.com/files/3639021/MOV00298.mpg.html

Revan654
11-16-2006, 08:43 PM

special is cheaper than most x360 games only 50 dollars.

McLean78
11-17-2006, 07:33 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Revan654;64178 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">special is cheaper than most x360 games only 50 dollars.</div>
</div>
I know, I'd just prefer a normal case, that's all. Special edition cases are nice if you want to put it out on display or something, but I just want a normal DVD case that fits perfectly on a shelf or in a rack with the rest of my collection and is simple to get the game in and out of.

chareece
11-18-2006, 11:38 AM

picked up this game last night and i'm hooked.

delilahHD
11-18-2006, 11:57 AM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">chareece;64324 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">picked up this game last night and i'm hooked.</div>
</div>
I have had this game at least four days and haven't opened it yet, I blame Zune.

chareece
11-18-2006, 12:00 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">dblaze;64327 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">I have had this game at least four days and haven't opened it yet, I blame Zune.</div>
</div>

i heard you got one. any pics?

surrealist
11-18-2006, 02:54 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">chareece;64328 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">i heard you got one. any pics?</div>
</div>
Dblaze is buying up everything! soon there won't be nothing left for everyone else :(

chareece
11-18-2006, 02:58 PM

questions: 1. is there anyway to stop my Pinatas from fighting? doctor's bills are pilling up. 2. what do you have to do to upgrade your garden? i'm running out of area to put my homes and my mini lake.

Revan654
11-18-2006, 03:01 PM

have to get them before they start throwing their candy. than smack with the shovel. Have to reach Level 11 &amp; than level 21 for upgraded land. You will not be able to fit all the building you want. especially when you want the water pinatas. some require 20 &amp; 30% of land to be water.

chareece
11-18-2006, 03:02 PM

ok i'm level 16 right now.

surrealist
11-18-2006, 03:40 PM

Does this game have RPG elements? or is all about taking care of Pinatas..

KrAzy Che3To
11-18-2006, 03:44 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">surrealist;64344 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">Does this game have RPG elements? or is all about taking care of Pinatas..</div>
</div>
Think Harvest Moon.. watering plants.. it's basically a farm sort of thing, except.. it's not a farm but rather some grassy area where your animals live.. and you don't need to milk cows.. yet..?

surrealist
11-18-2006, 03:48 PM

Think Harvest Moon.. watering plants.. headscratch.gif

Revan654
11-18-2006, 03:55 PM

It has very basic RPG elements. You will level up and get new upgrades to the shovel &amp; watering can. Down the line you can buy Cow milker, Sheep shaver &amp; honey cone, Which will allow the pinatas to produce goods and you can sell them for coins. If you know the tricks of the game you can plant tree and use special mixtures and resell them for massive profit. Example I bough everything I needed for 100 dollars, Seed &amp; mix and sold it for 1080 coins. How I made 100K in less than 20 mins

This game is way to addictive. If you buy this game say goodbye to any personally life you had for the next month.

Also I have almost ever pinata in the game missing around 5. Have 55 of them right now.

Need figure out all the variants. Figured out all the evolute pintats.

If anyone needs any pinata just send a PM though XBL or post what you need. even got Chewnicorn.

surrealist
11-18-2006, 07:10 PM

Viva Pinata seem to have that classic "Nintendo" charm.

So what have you guys traded online so far? :)

Revan654
11-18-2006, 07:17 PM

you don't exactly trade you send boxes full of items/pinatas. if the other side wants to send you something you do the same.

Once you hit level 20 takes much longer to level up to 21 and 22, etc... took ages to get to 45. Than I got some harder pinatas and they increased my level by 2. when they stayed.

surrealist
11-18-2006, 07:58 PM

Damn you people, after reading this whole thread. I thought Gears of War was my last game of the year. &gt;:(

chareece
11-18-2006, 10:31 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">surrealist;64379 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">Viva Pinata seem to have that classic "Nintendo" charm.

So what have you guys traded online so far? :)</div>
</div>

i'm going to send Dblaze something but i dont know if it will be.

Revan654
11-18-2006, 10:32 PM

send him a sick pinata. :)

chareece
11-18-2006, 10:33 PM

i would but then that would be mean.

Revan654
11-18-2006, 10:53 PM

How about a gemtree or a chewicorn.

surrealist
11-19-2006, 10:58 AM

Everywhere I go I hear, quote.gif

"this game is unexpectedly amazing"

"Wow, this game is addictive"

or even,

"this is the best Nintendo-type game I've played"

decomagico
11-19-2006, 03:19 PM

I'd like to know exactly what this game is... I've only been hearing good things about it, and it seems intresting. But, how exactly does the gameplay work? I'd consider buying it...but I might wait for a price drop but if this game is that good and has long playing hours I might just pick it up now.

chareece
11-19-2006, 03:20 PM

ok i redesigned my garden. took out a few homes, redid my lake, hired the watchmen, took out a few trees. now i just have redo my plants and then i'll put my plan into action.

McLean78
11-19-2006, 09:16 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">decomagico;64425 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">I'd like to know exactly what this game is... I've only been hearing good things about it, and it seems intresting. But, how exactly does the gameplay work? I'd consider buying it...but I might wait for a price drop but if this game is that good and has long playing hours I might just pick it up now.</div>
</div>
Have you ever played Sim City? It reminds me a lot of that, except instead of building public works to attract residents and businesses, you plant stuff to attract pinatas.

Anyone having any luck stopping the pinatas from tearing each other apart? I haven't even been trying. My garden is like a pinata thunderdome.

delilahHD
11-19-2006, 09:27 PM

I am scared to start my game back up ... I have been playing 8 hour sessions since I started. -&gt; :shaking and scratching neck: &lt;- I am going through withdrawl right now.

decomagico
11-19-2006, 09:37 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">McLean78;64451 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">Have you ever played Sim City? It reminds me a lot of that, except instead of building public works to attract residents and businesses, you plant stuff to attract pinatas.

Anyone having any luck stopping the pinatas from tearing each other apart? I haven't even been trying. My garden is like a pinata thunderdome.</div>
</div>

How long is it? Or is it like simcity, where's there's no real ending?

chareece
11-19-2006, 10:08 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">McLean78;64451 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">Anyone having any luck stopping the pinatas from tearing each other apart? I haven't even been trying. My garden is like a pinata thunderdome.</div>
</div>

like Revan said you have to catch them before they start fighting. i actually stopped some fights today.everbody got whacked with the shovel.:laugh:

Revan654
11-19-2006, 10:17 PM

Let's just say you be playing way past 50 hours. Close to having ever single pinata. Now I just need to alter them into different species. Also need get last two sour pinatas. Some pinatas just hate each other no way from stopping them from fighting ever few mins. just have plan out the garden so their paths very cross.

McLean78
11-20-2006, 11:06 AM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">decomagico;64455 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">How long is it? Or is it like simcity, where's there's no real ending?</div>
</div>
Yeah, there's no ending. You can set goals for yourself like finding all the pinatas or getting achievements, but the games just lets you do whatever.

My garden seems to have calmed down now. I think the Buzzlegums and Raisants fought eachother to extinction. No need for intervention, everything worked itself out naturally. :)

KrAzy Che3To
11-20-2006, 01:13 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">McLean78;64519 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">Yeah, there's no ending. You can set goals for yourself like finding all the pinatas or getting achievements, but the games just lets you do whatever.

My garden seems to have calmed down now. I think the Buzzlegums and Raisants fought eachother to extinction. No need for intervention, everything worked itself out naturally. :)</div>
</div>
My two species of horses (whatever they're called) fight too much.. makes me angry.

I was bragging to Delilah about how mine NEVER fight, then right after she left I had about 4-5 fights consecutively.. I guess she was good luck. lol

McLean78
11-21-2006, 11:13 AM

What determines when you get a factory request? I completed 3 early on, but I haven't gotten another in maybe 15-20 levels.

X Frog
11-21-2006, 11:57 AM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">McLean78;64162 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">If only there was a normal edition. I don't want that bonus DVD and I don't like the odd case.</div>
</div>
Dude I hate that case. I'd almost buy it myself, but that case is so dumb.

I hate the Gears of War LE case. If it was like the Halo LE i'd like it better. So I just got the normal version.

When this drops in price I'll get a copy just so I can trade stuff with you guys.

McLean78
11-21-2006, 12:37 PM

Yeah, I bought it anyway, but the case is even worse than I thought. It's so bad I'd actually consider replacing it if they ever release the game in a standard case.

I liked the special edition cases of Halo 2 and Doom 3, but it's gone downhill since then. I bought the LE versions of Prey and Oblivion because I decided the extra content was worth putting up with the giant metal tin or annoying fold-out packaging.

Revan654
11-21-2006, 03:49 PM

If you want bad LE edition look at prey LE edition. one wroset ways to pack a game. Oblivion LE was great LE edition easy to get to.

Dunno why all the fuss about the case. case is not that bad. Yes its odd shaped. How often are you going to look at the case. Most important is how the game is.

Revan654
11-21-2006, 03:51 PM

If anyone has the higher level sours convert to pinatas from the Cocoadile and up. Can send me them. Need them to get rest of the achievements.

surrealist
11-21-2006, 04:12 PM

lol hippo pinata on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/VIVA-PINATA-IN-GAME-CHIPPOPATAMUS-XBOX-360_W0QQitemZ250052258748QQihZ015QQcategoryZ62053Q QrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

KrAzy Che3To
11-21-2006, 04:16 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">surrealist;64773 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">lol hippo pinata on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/VIVA-PINATA-IN-GAME-CHIPPOPATAMUS-XBOX-360_W0QQitemZ250052258748QQihZ015QQcategoryZ62053Q QrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem</div>
</div>

And someone actually placed a bid.. :(

surrealist
11-21-2006, 04:20 PM

Is a hippo pinata a rare Pisces?

KrAzy Che3To
11-21-2006, 04:30 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">surrealist;64777 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">Is a hippo pinata a rare Pisces?</div>
</div>
I suppose so..considering I haven't seen one yet.. it's at least a 8-9+ in value.

Revan654
11-21-2006, 04:38 PM

This what needs to be done to get one.

Appear requirements

* Have 400 square pinometers of water (40%).

Visit requirements

* Have 500 square pinometers of water (50%).

* Have 14 watercress or 14 water lilies or 14 bullrush in the garden.

Resident requirements

* Have 600 square pinometers of water (60%).

* Has eaten 10 water lilies flowers.

* Has eaten 10 watercress flowers.

* Has eaten 10 bullrush heads.

Revan654
11-21-2006, 04:41 PM

value is only 3k, get a Roario their worth 5k. I believe their worth the most. I have a few.

surrealist
11-21-2006, 06:35 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Revan654;64783 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">This what needs to be done to get one.

Appear requirements

* Have 400 square pinometers of water (40%).

Visit requirements

* Have 500 square pinometers of water (50%).

* Have 14 watercress or 14 water lilies or 14 bullrush in the garden.

Resident requirements

* Have 600 square pinometers of water (60%).

* Has eaten 10 water lilies flowers.

* Has eaten 10 watercress flowers.

* Has eaten 10 bullrush heads.</div>
</div>

seems a bit much don't you think?

...though buying it on ebay is lame.

Revan654
11-21-2006, 06:38 PM

If you want the better pinatas. thats what most of requirements are like.

surrealist
11-21-2006, 06:39 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Revan654;64818 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">If you want the better pinatas.</div>
</div>
I see.
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">thats what most of requirements are like.</div>
</div>
you will definitely get a sense of accomplishment.

McLean78
11-21-2006, 06:44 PM

That's a hell of a lot of water. No wonder I haven't seen one yet.

I felt like I was sinking my entire garden when I went to 25 or 30% for those stuck-up Swananas. Then the little snobs waddle around like they own the place. I was happy when the Cocoadile showed up to eat them. :)

Revan654
11-21-2006, 07:36 PM

If anyone has Cocoadile one last pinatas I'm missing only missing 5. rest are easy. Some reason this sour pinata stopped visting. I'll trading anything I have for it including 50 or 100K worth of coins for it.

McLean78
11-21-2006, 09:27 PM

I have a Cocoadile, but I'm not ready to get rid of it yet. I'll work on getting a second and mating them, then I'd be glad to send you one. I'll send you a message to see if you still need one.

Revan654
11-21-2006, 09:29 PM

I just got one few mins ago. they never would spawn. missing 3 pinatas now. Got all sours. going to work on the last three achievements. now.

chareece
11-23-2006, 02:31 PM

i got my first sour. now i'm trying to get the monkey to stay.

pimentos
11-24-2006, 12:40 AM

hey any of u guyz no wat lvl u can get bull rush i think im like 24 or 25 right now and its not in the village

Revan654
11-24-2006, 01:27 AM

I think it's around 28 or something. You should have everything by level 32.

X Frog
11-25-2006, 09:53 AM

My friend is scoring a copy of Viva from the Microsoft Retail web-site. He said he would give that to me. So within the next month I should have it!

chareece
11-26-2006, 10:59 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_body">World’s Biggest Piñata Party Hits Los Angeles to Celebrate Xbox 360’s “Viva Piñata”

“Don’t Beat ‘Em, Join ‘Em” on December 2nd at the Santa Monica Pier

Microsoft Game Studios today announced a true Piñata party to celebrate the launch of “Viva Piñata” for the Xbox 360 videogame and entertainment system. On December 2nd, from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM, ”Viva Piñata” will take over the Santa Monica Pier for an afternoon of free family fun. The World’s Biggest Piñata Party, hosted by the original party animals from the Viva Piñata animated TV series – Hudson Horstachio, Fergy Fudgehog and Paulie Pretztail – will be THE social event of the holiday season and everyone is on the guest list!

Fans of all ages are invited to come together to experience the social and spontaneous world of “Viva Piñata” and enjoy in the maximum candiosity festivities including:

Play “Viva Piñata” on Xbox 360 gameplay stations

Come face to hoof with a 35’ tall Horstachio Piñata

Celebrity guest in attendance to teach children the Viva Piñata dance!

Kids get a chance to “pull” a piñata and win a variety of prizes including Xbox 360, Viva Piñata videogame for Xbox 360 and Viva Piñata prize packages (*some age restrictions apply)

Have your picture taken with Hudson Horstachio, Paulie Pretztail and Fergy Fudgehog from the animated TV series on FOX TV

Face painting, fun activities and more! Kids even enjoy FREE carousel rides during the event

Viva Piñata animated TV series viewing area

Xbox 360 Family Settings/Citizenship area for parents to learn more about online safety

Created by Rare Ltd. ,“Viva Piñata” for the Xbox 360 videogame and entertainment system launched on Nov. 9 and lets players create their own Piñata Island with over 60 species of Piñata. The “Viva Piñata” game play experience presents a customizable, social and spontaneous world that brings challenge and fun for all ages to the Xbox 360 platform.</div>
</div>

i wish i could go.:(

Revan654
11-26-2006, 11:18 PM

If anyone needs anything ask I have almost ever pinata missing only 3. Have all achievements except for play for 50 hours real time.

chareece
11-28-2006, 01:04 PM

if i start a new garden will i have start all over in levels and money or will i start off with nothing?

McLean78
11-28-2006, 01:25 PM

I think your level and money supply are shared across all gardens in your profile. It gives you a message about that when you try to start a new one.

KrAzy Che3To
11-28-2006, 03:15 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">chareece;65724 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">if i start a new garden will i have start all over in levels and money or will i start off with nothing?</div>
</div>
Your stuff will be shared, you will be the same level, and you'll have the same money.. I was worried about the same thing, but then I found out I'd need to redo everything.. and get all the pinatas back in.. I thought I'd wait until I finished the game first :P

McLean78
11-28-2006, 03:59 PM

How do you plan to finish the game?

Also, what's up with Leafos? She keeps telling me all this crazy stuff like if a kittyfloss eats 10 fully grown oak trees and then i beat it to death with a shovel, it'll turn into a roario. Is she just loopy, or are some of her ideas legit?

KrAzy Che3To
11-28-2006, 04:00 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">McLean78;65743 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">How do you plan to finish the game?

Also, what's up with Leafos? She keeps telling me all this crazy stuff like if a kittyfloss eats 10 fully grown oak trees and then i beat it to death with a shovel, it'll turn into a roario. Is she just loopy, or are some of her ideas legit?</div>
</div>
Hahhaha.. I don't know how I'll finish it.. *shrug* When I get all the achievements.. I don't know.. lol.

Anyway, the stuff she talks about is all the truth except the fact that she says everything is just a "rumor" I haven't heard anything from her that isn't true yet, at least.

McLean78
11-28-2006, 04:08 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">KrAzy Che3To;65744 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">Anyway, the stuff she talks about is all the truth except the fact that she says everything is just a "rumor" I haven't heard anything from her that isn't true yet, at least.</div>
</div>
I don't know. She told me I could turn a cluckles into a parrybo by feeding it 5 different flowers. But I can't get a cluckles to eat any flowers (although I only tried a few kinds). And some other stuff that seems a bit off.

I figured she was just giving hints to make you think of the kinds of things you can do to change your pinatas without actually giving away any specific secrets.

BulletsInUnicorns
11-28-2006, 04:42 PM

i just got the game yesterday and it rocks! i just love the animation

McLean78
11-29-2006, 02:21 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">chareece;65724 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">if i start a new garden will i have start all over in levels and money or will i start off with nothing?</div>
</div>
I started a 2nd garden yesterday just to see what would happen, and I actually ended up playing it for hours because it turned out to be really useful.

It's like an extension of your first garden. Everything you've unlocked, stuff in the village, all the awards and stuff in your journal, your level and cash, are shared. You can send pinatas and stuff between the gardens by mailing them to yourself at the post office.

I made a huge pond that I didn't have room for in my first garden, and I was able to collect certain pinatas without worrying about them fighting with the ones in my first garden. Plus I suddenly started getting factory requests again, which had mysteriously stopped after 3 in my first garden.

chareece
11-29-2006, 09:50 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">McLean78;65937 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">I started a 2nd garden yesterday just to see what would happen, and I actually ended up playing it for hours because it turned out to be really useful.

It's like an extension of your first garden. Everything you've unlocked, stuff in the village, all the awards and stuff in your journal, your level and cash, are shared. You can send pinatas and stuff between the gardens by mailing them to yourself at the post office.

I made a huge pond that I didn't have room for in my first garden, and I was able to collect certain pinatas without worrying about them fighting with the ones in my first garden. Plus I suddenly started getting factory requests again, which had mysteriously stopped after 3 in my first garden.</div>
</div>

ok cool. i might have to do that. one garden for water pinata and the other for land.

Revan654
11-30-2006, 02:13 PM

Just got word from my friend theirs a patch in the works for the game. should expect it soon. No ETA just yet.

chareece
11-30-2006, 07:43 PM

what is the patch for?

Revan654
11-30-2006, 07:55 PM

invisible items &amp; pinatas and other things that you have not seen yet.

mystifie
12-01-2006, 10:02 PM

:( im new to the game but im really confused im a lvl 14, can't get any good pinata, and dosn't now how to play online, please someone help me:(

Revan654
12-02-2006, 03:43 PM

Only online part is. sending items, pinats, coins to other friends. Keep growing new plants and placing new items more pinatas will come.

KrAzy Che3To
12-02-2006, 09:42 PM

Whoa, I never thought of making a water garden. Thanks for the tip there! Yeah, I forgot what I had.. frogs and some other water animal would always fight.. so I couldn't ever get them to romance. Awesome, thanks once again :P

surrealist
12-06-2006, 05:19 AM
Viva Pinata Party Video

Hosted by Melissa from gamelife.com

YouTube - Santa Monica Viva Pinata Party w/ Mario Lopez (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWErMYhbzvY)

Great show.. those kids really seemed to like it, I hope it does well. The toys looked nice :)

chareece
12-10-2006, 07:35 PM

i made my water garden. it looks so much better then my other one. i think i'm going to redo the first one all over again and i mean everything; plants, homes and pinata.

KrAzy Che3To
12-11-2006, 01:26 AM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">chareece;67273 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">i made my water garden. it looks so much better then my other one. i think i'm going to redo the first one all over again and i mean everything; plants, homes and pinata.</div>
</div>
I tried to do that, then I didn't feel like trying to get all my pinatas back. Or unless you mean renovating your already-built first garden.. then well I was too cheap to do that.. :P

chareece
12-12-2006, 10:17 AM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">KrAzy Che3To;67281 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">I tried to do that, then I didn't feel like trying to get all my pinatas back.</div>
</div>

i don't think it would be hard to get them all back. as i was working on my water garden i started get visits from all the pinatas i had in my 1st garden. even the large ones but since i just planting and designing my garden i didn't try to get any to stay. but right now i'm trying to get the hippo to visit.

X Frog
12-23-2006, 01:20 PM

My friend just scored a copy of this game for $10 off the Microsoft Retail site and he sold it to me for $20. I'll start playing it when I get back from vacation.

:D

chareece
12-23-2006, 10:12 PM

i figured out how to get honey. now if i could get some meds.

KrAzy Che3To
12-23-2006, 11:04 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">chareece;68055 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">i figured out how to get honey. now if i could get some meds.</div>
</div>
How do you get it? Besides buying it that is.

Revan654
12-23-2006, 11:14 PM

put a bee hat on the bee and than buy the bee keeper object found at the builders house. bees will go into the hive. Note they will only do this for around 6 times and stop. You will than need new bees. get the cows than will produce milk. get allot more money this way.

chareece
12-26-2006, 10:00 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Revan654;68057 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">Note they will only do this for around 6 times and stop. You will than need new bees.</div>
</div>

are you sure about this? i'm postive my two have made honey more then 6 times. does anyone know where you get meds from?

mvdolluhs
12-26-2006, 11:26 PM

yeah, you have to have bart tinker with a jar of honey and you will get a bottle of medicine.

chareece
12-28-2006, 05:23 AM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">mvdolluhs;68127 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">yeah, you have to have bart tinker with a jar of honey and you will get a bottle of medicine.</div>
</div>

are you serious? i've had that fool messing with everything and that never popped in my head.

chareece
01-02-2007, 10:54 PM

i think i need a third garden. i have two Chippos in my water garden and their fat butts take up way to much room. also i have a question: can i mail myself something from another garden?

Revan654
01-02-2007, 11:02 PM

yes you can mail your self things.

chareece
01-02-2007, 11:05 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Revan654;68703 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">yes you can mail your self things.</div>
</div>

thanks

surrealist
01-03-2007, 11:04 PM

chareece sent me a Tree and I sent her some Daisies.. I hope you liked them and put them in a good place in your garden :)

chareece
01-04-2007, 01:09 PM

yea i did. i put them around my birdbath but then a taffy came along and ate some.

surrealist
01-04-2007, 05:25 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">chareece;68967 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">yea i did. i put them around my birdbath but then a taffy came along and ate some.</div>
</div>
I thought you might've take better care of them... It took me a while to grow them perfect for you.

Oh, yes I made lots of money from your tree, That helped me out a lot. Thanks.

X Frog
01-04-2007, 05:32 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">surrealist;69088 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">I thought you might've take better care of them... It took me a while to grow them perfect for you.

Oh, yes I made lots of money from your tree, That helped me out a lot. Thanks.</div>
</div>

How much money?

I plant 10 chili seeds, sprinkle them with red fertilizer 3 times, and then get like 400 a piece for them. That is fast money!

chareece
01-04-2007, 05:34 PM

i have two gem trees now. and i love that fruit.

chareece
01-04-2007, 05:36 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">X Frog;69091 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">I plant 10 chili seeds, sprinkle them with red fertilizer 3 times, and then get like 400 a piece for them. That is fast money!</div>
</div>

i havent tried the red fertilizer yet. i usually stick to the one the old begger man has. on chilis i get about 260 with that.

Revan654
01-04-2007, 05:56 PM

400 is nothing try. Night shade with special fertilizer you spend 90 all together and you make over a grand in coins.

Revan654
01-07-2007, 04:17 PM

250 Days = 50 Hours for anyone trying to get that achievement.

Revan654
04-12-2007, 06:46 PM

If anyone needs any Pinata's or coins ask Since about to get the last ach once I do going trade this game in. I have just about ever pinata species.

chareece
04-12-2007, 07:02 PM

cool. let me check my stats and i'll get back with you.

Revan654
04-12-2007, 09:01 PM

1000 Ach points. Try let me know by tonight. I might be trading game in tomorrow or this weekend.

chareece
10-08-2007, 11:34 AM

<div class="bbcode_quote_body">When David Rosowski, a 27-year-old multimedia specialist for Florida Community College, decided to ask his girlfriend to marry him, he wanted it to be a proposal to remember.

It certainly was--he and his fianc

McLean78
10-08-2007, 02:05 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">chareece;86653 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">whats weirder: a viva pinata wedding or a world of warcraft wedding?</div>
</div>
Definitely Viva Pinata! At least with WoW you kind of expect that sort of thing.

Revan654
06-10-2008, 04:19 PM

New Viva Pinata Trouble in paradise Trailer

Gametrailers.com - Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise - Trailer HD (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35008.html)

Revan654
07-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise

<a href="http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14253096/viva-pinata-trouble-in-paradise/videos/ICETIP_full_071108.html" class="bbcode_url">IGN Video: Viva Pi

KrAzy Che3To
07-12-2008, 04:49 AM
Re: [E3 2008] - Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise

Finally, it's not 3rd person for the romancing games now! Snow &amp; Ice looks BEAUTIFUL too!

Revan654
08-18-2008, 02:06 AM

Viva Pinata 2 Achievements - http://www.achieve360points.com/game/vivapinatatroubleinparadise/

Revan654
08-20-2008, 03:12 PM
Re: Offical Viva Pinata Viva Pinata 2 Thread

Gametrailers.com - Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise - Garden Gameplay HD (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38661.html)

chareece
08-20-2008, 03:17 PM

does anyone still play the first game? i was thinking of playing it last night (to get ready for the second one) but wanted to know if i needed something for my garden where/who could i get it from?

Revan654
08-20-2008, 03:21 PM

was Playing it last night. Didn't want to play to much of it. Since I don't want to get sick of it and have no interest playing the second one. Thanks to MS. I lost my VP Saves so I had to start over from the start. I had level 50 Character.

Revan654
08-20-2008, 04:04 PM

Gametrailers.com - Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise - Garden Gameplay #2 HD (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38664.html)

Revan654
09-02-2008, 01:25 PM

First Reviews are in for Trouble in Paradise.

Gamespot - 8.5

1UP - A

Game will be in stores tomorrow.

xenos
09-02-2008, 03:15 PM

IMO, MS is screwing the pooch again with Viva 2. I'm not seeing any commercials or ads, damn shame. I'll never understand how they can market games like Halo, Gears, and ME great but remain clueless over games like Viva.

With the lower price, I hope it sells better than Viva 1.

Revan654
09-02-2008, 03:48 PM

MS are dumbasses sometimes. Just hope they don't screw Banjo too. MS owns Rare and yet they rarely do good PR for their games.

You will 6 million commercials for Gears 2 in November.

This will be the last Viva Pinata game for awhile(confirmed by Rare). They said their looking into bring Conker back. All I have to say is it's about time.

xenos
09-02-2008, 06:03 PM

Yeah I agree, they'll do great advertising for games throughout the year, but when it gets close to their holiday "big" release, they tend to forget about the smaller (but as important IMO) titles within the same month.

Also isn't Rare still developing Viva for the DS? Or is Viva 2 the last 360 Viva game? I'm asking because I might pick it up for the DS since it looks it would be a better on the go game than a console game for me.

I would much rather Rare bring back Battletoads or KI than Conker.

Revan654
09-02-2008, 06:31 PM

Microsoft isn't even publishing Viva Pinata for DS, THQ is. Rare is developing it.

Revan654
09-03-2008, 01:50 PM

Just picking up my copy of Viva Pinata:TiP. Looks like I will not be getting all the achievements. No way I'm getting the vision Camera just to get a extra 20 points. If you ask me kind of BS. Idea/feature is nice don't add it to the achievement list since not everyone has the camera.

Revan654
09-03-2008, 09:06 PM

Few Screens I uploaded to VivaPinata.com

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5750/538543f0143c4a0d91d0110is9.jpg

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3900/7fecdfad352343e88e56b30nk3.jpg

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2005/26c4c59240e34cf492a7b5efs7.jpg

Revan654
09-05-2008, 02:16 PM

Vision Camera Cards - http://pinataisland.info/viva/Category%3aPi%C3%B1ata_Vision_image

Revan654
09-05-2008, 04:14 PM

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/4343/07za2.th.jpg (http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=07za2.jpg) http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9410/08pd3.th.jpg (http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=08pd3.jpg) http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/2615/09aj3.th.jpg (http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=09aj3.jpg) http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/1361/10ag5.th.jpg (http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10ag5.jpg) http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/6460/11fq9.th.jpg (http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11fq9.jpg) http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/205/12ku9.th.jpg (http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=12ku9.jpg) http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/8851/13jw5.th.jpg (http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=13jw5.jpg) http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/7626/14lp0.th.jpg (http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14lp0.jpg) http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/4769/15ph0.th.jpg (http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=15ph0.jpg) http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/2499/16eg6.th.jpg (http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=16eg6.jpg) http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/1741/17um8.th.jpg (http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=17um8.jpg) http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9115/18na4.th.jpg (http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=18na4.jpg) http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/8941/19zm4.th.jpg (http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=19zm4.jpg) http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/5472/20by1.th.jpg (http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20by1.jpg) http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/5791/21sj9.th.jpg (http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=21sj9.jpg) http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/5295/22dl5.th.jpg (http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=22dl5.jpg) http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/395/23hq5.th.jpg (http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=23hq5.jpg) http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/3451/24ry9.th.jpg (http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=24ry9.jpg) http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6969/25az1.th.jpg (http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25az1.jpg) http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/1862/26tj3.th.jpg (http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26tj3.jpg) http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2037/27ai5.th.jpg (http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=27ai5.jpg) http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/4347/28it5.th.jpg (http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=28it5.jpg) http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6285/29zx9.th.jpg (http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=29zx9.jpg) http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/3111/30ay6.th.jpg (http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=30ay6.jpg) http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/1688/31jn1.th.jpg (http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=31jn1.jpg) http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/1473/32fy1.th.jpg (http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=32fy1.jpg) http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/4817/33as7.th.jpg (http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=33as7.jpg) http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2342/34ve5.th.jpg (http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=34ve5.jpg) http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9802/35wn5.th.jpg (http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=35wn5.jpg) http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/3301/36iu0.th.jpg (http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=36iu0.jpg) http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/1447/37wl9.th.jpg (http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=37wl9.jpg) http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/3017/38tc5.th.jpg (http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=38tc5.jpg) http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/3130/39vi1.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=39vi1.jpg) http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/1092/40ow4.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=40ow4.jpg) http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/931/41gx5.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=41gx5.jpg) http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/2917/42kd2.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=42kd2.jpg) http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/5985/43se7.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=43se7.jpg) http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/2071/44wx9.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=44wx9.jpg) http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/1484/45no4.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=45no4.jpg) http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/5800/46ak2.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=46ak2.jpg) http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/4420/47ps8.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=47ps8.jpg) http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/310/48fx4.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=48fx4.jpg) http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7606/49tx5.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=49tx5.jpg) http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/2959/50nk2.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=50nk2.jpg) http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/4088/51qz0.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=51qz0.jpg) http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/4742/52xx5.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=52xx5.jpg) http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/3508/53wu9.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=53wu9.jpg) http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/5641/54de0.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=54de0.jpg) http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/4981/55fk3.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=55fk3.jpg) http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/5366/56zo9.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=56zo9.jpg) http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/6716/57lz3.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=57lz3.jpg) http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/4246/58do9.th.jpg (http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=58do9.jpg) http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4203/59lm2.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=59lm2.jpg) http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8499/60qc9.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=60qc9.jpg) http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6454/61sx5.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=61sx5.jpg) http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4299/62wn6.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=62wn6.jpg) http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8130/63pu4.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=63pu4.jpg) http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7618/64ja1.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=64ja1.jpg) http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6159/65wb6.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=65wb6.jpg) http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6977/66zw8.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=66zw8.jpg) http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7017/67cv0.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=67cv0.jpg) http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2286/68cb3.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=68cb3.jpg) http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/793/69dt9.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=69dt9.jpg) http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1904/70em2.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=70em2.jpg) http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1212/01pw4.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=01pw4.jpg) http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4443/02kh4.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=02kh4.jpg) http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9199/03ax2.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=03ax2.jpg) http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2532/04pb7.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=04pb7.jpg) http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5320/05nq1.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=05nq1.jpg) http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5594/06ks7.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=06ks7.jpg)

Gametrailers.com - First 20 Minutes of Viva Pinata:TiP by Revan654 (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/261924.html)

mvdolluhs
09-05-2008, 07:39 PM

I picked it up yesterday and ended up staying up til 2 playing it last night. I really like it.

One of the things I misunderstood is that you don't actually get to pick a theme for your garden. I was under the impression that you could have a garden in the desert or in the arctic but as it is in the game is just sections of the island you visit where you can set up traps to caught certain pinatas that are only in that region and bring them back to your normal garden. I would like to have seen more from that than just setting traps, but it works for what it is.

Game feels very similar, but a lot cleaner. Controls are a little bit easier and there are challenges at the beginning that serve as a tutorial for some of the new changes.

Haven't tried the cards out yet, but I'm sure they work just fine.

I'd definitely recommend it to any lovers of the first game, and to anyone who slept on the first one.

Chief Ediri
09-05-2008, 07:53 PM

So is it much improved over the 1st one? I probably won't get it until my 360 comes back from repair.

Revan654
09-06-2008, 04:10 AM

Title Update has just went out. Not sure what it fixes.

My Train

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/6978/fc508ac28dec42218301dbady0.jpg

Revan654
09-06-2008, 04:14 AM

anyone with a Vision Camera could you scan the following Card and Send it to me. Since it's one of the achievement Pinata's.

http://pinataisland.info/images/0/0a/RobeanPV.jpg

I'll send you anything I have if you want anything in return.

Revan654
09-06-2008, 05:09 AM

Gametrailers.com - More Gameplay of Viva Pinata: TiP by Revan654 (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/262202.html)

chareece
09-06-2008, 07:59 AM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Revan654;96648 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">anyone with a Vision Camera could you scan the following Card and Send it to me. Since it's one of the achievement Pinata's.

http://pinataisland.info/images/0/0a/RobeanPV.jpg

I'll send you anything I have if you want anything in return.</div>
</div>

dont i need the game first to be able to scan it? cause i havent picked this up (yet).

Revan654
09-06-2008, 01:39 PM

You do need the game.

chareece
09-06-2008, 03:44 PM

oh well. i wasnt going to get it right now.

Revan654
09-06-2008, 06:50 PM

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/1122/848f79581408b769da36oi6.th.jpg (http://img370.imageshack.us/my.php?image=848f79581408b769da36oi6.jpg)

Pinata Card I made.

anyone know where to get the camera for cheap(New, not Used)? don't want to spend 40 dollars on a camera just for scanning. Unless I know future games will have some sort of scanning feature. Fable II would been a great game to use the scanning feature.

chareece
09-07-2008, 01:40 PM

have you checked online?

Revan654
09-07-2008, 06:09 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">chareece;96667 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">have you checked online?</div>
</div>

Yes cheapest I found was 32 Dollars, Once you add shipping it's back up to 37 dollars. It would be the same if I go to BestBuy and Buy it.

mvdolluhs
09-07-2008, 06:25 PM

Well the Vision Camera really isn't all that bad of a deal. It comes with a headset which would cost you 15-20 dollars and it also includes a month of xbox live which goes for like 7 or 8 dollars. Plus Uno if you haven't already purchased it. So if you look at it like that your paying about 10 to 13 dollars for the camera.

I have found a couple uses so far. They're aren't a ton but there are more and more as time goes on.. Viva/Burnout/Rainbow Six.. No doubt in the coming years you'll get plenty of use out of it.

I think that if you have the money just go ahead and pick it up.

I think when you hit the later levels, flashing the card will be a way better way to send/receive crates and items.

Revan654
09-07-2008, 07:14 PM

Only reason I didn't pick it up today was because I want to go though game legit. Scanning just seems Cheap at times. Only time I would use it, would be the for water Pinata's that require 40% Water Garden.

mvdolluhs
09-07-2008, 07:24 PM

I have only used the card that came with the game which for me and I assume all of the games was a yellow pretztail with a hat that I only used after I got a pretztail legit.

I am the same way. It would ruin the game to scan all of them. Attracting and making pinatas resident is what is so fun about this game and to just scan all of them would take all the fun out of the game.

I don't plan on using them other than for the achievements that require it and for when I've already progressed to a level where I don't care any more.

Revan654
09-08-2008, 12:48 AM

Any chance you could Scan the Famous Pinata and send it to me?

If you low on Coins and are at a decent level. You should get access to the Cactus Seed.

Plant the Seed and use Green Fretizer on it. Once it matured you can sell it for 1000+.

Seed: 79

Fertilizer: 63x3

Selling Price: 1440

Profit: 1172

mvdolluhs
09-08-2008, 01:15 AM

Yeah, I don't mind doing it but I don't see any card there to send. Is there a certain one on the website you wanted?

I'm going to be pretty busy tomorrow but next time I get a chance to play it's not a problem at all.

Just let me know where I need to get the card from.

Revan654
09-08-2008, 04:09 PM

I'll let you know once I find the Famous Pinata. Need to read up on it since it's suppose to be extremely Rare.

<hr class="bbcode_rule" />

Just build my Choclodocus.

This can be confusing to get. Few Steps to get the Choclodocus.

1) Before you head into your garden. Head into the Credits. Now smash ever Object you see in the garden(You can leave the flowers). Next Smash all the Pinata's. As you smash things you will unlock New Items.

2) Next you must Reach Level 45 to gain access to Red Bone.

3) Have Willy build Storage Shed

4) Theirs two way to gain the pieces you need.

A) Build a Mine and wait until the diggers dig up a Red and Green Bone. Than Buy a Red Bone

:cool: Buy Three Red Bones.

5)

A) If you have a Red, Green and Blue Bone have Bart Tinker with Each bone. You will get Rib's, Skeleton and a Head.

:cool: If you buy Three Red Bones. You will need Bart to tinker with each Bone.

Red Bone Gold Tinkering - Head

Red Bone Silver Tinkering - Skeleton

Red Bone Bronze Tinkering - Rib

Now put each Piece into the Storage Shed.

6) Now Buy a Wishing Well and toss 9,999 Coins down it. You will get amber. Now put that into the storage Shed.

7) Must have a Cluckles in the Garden. Now Head to Paper Pet's and put the Jurassic Hair onto Cluckles.

8) Open the Storage Shed and you will now see a Egg. Place the Egg in the Garden and have Cluckles sit on the Egg and a Choclodocus will be hatched.

Hotapplepie
09-13-2008, 10:51 AM

if anyone has a famous pinata they want to send me for the achievement ill take it. i have one that i could send back if you wanted me to.

mvdolluhs
09-13-2008, 12:22 PM

So you have one right now Pie?

I wonder if you sent me it and then I sent it back to you if we would both get the achievements.

If you have one sent it my way and I'll send it back and hopefully that'll work.

Hotapplepie
09-13-2008, 12:47 PM

yea i have one. ill send it to you later today, maybe tommorow.

mvdolluhs
09-13-2008, 12:51 PM

Yeah whenever you get around to it.

I thought it was a viral achievement though like you had to have one sent to you. You didn't get the achievement for it?

Revan654
09-13-2008, 01:54 PM

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Hotapplepie;96786 wrote:</div>
<div class="bbcode_quote_body">yea i have one. ill send it to you later today, maybe tommorow.</div>
</div>

You sure you have the famous Pinata and not a SuperStar Pinata?

If you do have a famous. Send it over to me as well. Famous Pinata are Rare.

chareece
09-13-2008, 05:47 PM

i feel like i should report you three to some pinata protection group or something.

Hotapplepie
09-15-2008, 08:09 PM

i sent you the pinata. you dont have to send it back cause i returned the game today (i was renting it)

mvdolluhs
09-16-2008, 11:32 AM

Cool, I got it. I think its the superstar pinata that Revan mentioned and not the famous one. But thanks though, I can use him for pinata shows.

Revan654
09-22-2008, 02:01 PM
Re: Offical Viva Pinata / Viva Pinata 2 Thread

Gametrailers.com - Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise - Review HD (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/40307.html)